The Pocky Game Part One

Loki X Reader

You were walking back to your dorm room after what was a particularly boring day of class. You had never thought studying humans would be so boring and hard, given that you should know just about everything already, being one and whatnot.

Looking up to the sky, you see Zeus, fickle as ever, has changed the season again; this time to Autumn. You hear someone call out your name from somewhere behind you. As you turn to see who it is, a sharp gust of wind blows your hair into your face and while you're trying to brush your hair out of your face, with your fingers, you hear a troublesome snickering asshole of a Norse God.

"Wow, (Your name) pink stripes and a little bow? That's way too cute." Loki teases, walking up behind you and putting a hand on your shoulder. It seems the wind not only managed to blow hair into your face, it also managed to blow your skirt up; revealing your underwear to anyone who happened to be looking at you. Somewhat thankfully Loki seemed to be the only one who had seen this happen.

You blush through the remaining mess of hair in your face and violently attempt to re-order your skirt. After shooting him a nasty glare you firmly swat his hand off your shoulder.

"Jeez! Can't I walk home just ONCE without you bothering me?!" you complain taking a few steps forward then turning around to face him. "I mean seriously! It's been almost everyday for two weeks!"

"Ah, are you trying to ignore what I said about your panties~?" he steps close to you again, leaving barely any space between the two of you. You look to the ground upon hearing his remark, not daring to meet his seductive gaze. Gosh darn, you hate how that look makes you swoon, but inside you know you love it too. "It's no use~ I'm right here" He cups your face in his hands and turns your head to meet his gaze directly, making you squirm and blush.

"Hey stop that!!" you eep, weakly trying to move his hands off of you. "And uh...Please don't tell anyone about my panties.." you manage to mumble while your face turns a brilliant shade of crimson.

Loki smirked. "Hmm? Why wouldn't I? You're being awfully rude to me" You could tell he was very much enjoying teasing you. "Well if you play a game with me, I suppose I won't tell anyone." Loki pauses for a brief moment "Though I do have to make this more interesting, so If I lose I'll stop bothering you for a while. But if I win you have to go somewhere with me, just the two of us~ A special memory, if you will~"

You blush deepens a few shades. "A-A game? What kind of game?" This was going to end badly, you could feel it. You watch as he pulls a small red box out of his pocket holding it out in front of you, after seeing the box clearly you recognize it almost immediately. "Huh? Why do you have a box of Pocky? That's not a game..."

He grins at you silently, waiting for you to puzzle it out. You barely manage to stammer out "O-ohh... You meant the P-pocky game..." you turn your head away and blush further yet, your face becoming a veritable vortex of red and embarrassment.

"You do know how to play it, don't you?" Loki asks while opening the box and pulling out a piece of Pocky. "We each hold one end of the Pocky in our mouths and we take bites of it till' our lips meet~ Of course you lose if you wuss out, so it's basically like kiss chicken. " he puts one end of the Pocky stick in his mouth and brings his face close to yours, pointing at the other end for you to take into your mouth.

"H-HEY! There's NO way I'm playing that game with you." You huff, crossing your arms and glaring at him.

"Ok then who should I tell first? I'm sure all the guys would love to know about your panties~" he giggles looking at your frustrated expression. You think to yourself about the possible outcomes of the actions you could take 'If I do play the game with him, I have two options. I can either back down and lose..Or..' You blush while you think about your lips and Loki's meeting into your first kiss 'That happens..' You were in no mood to back down to that ass! But you also didn't want to give your first kiss away, because of a stupid game. You begrudgingly bite onto the other end of the pocky knowing that Loki has you cornered.

You're able to skimp on the first few bites by nibbling, but Loki is biting forward with full force, and before you know it he's less than an inch from your face.

Your blush deepens as he closes in further with another bite and you're forced to nibble a mite further once again. You do, the pocky stick trembling as you chatter your teeth further along it. Right when your lips are about to meet you pull away, surrendering the rest of the pocky stick to Loki, losing the game. Loki smirks at you as he eats the last bite. "Awwww couldn't handle it (Your name)? Heh, I knew I'd win. Anyways I'll be over tomorrow morning, we're gonna spend the whole day together. Don't worry about packing anything. I have everything planned out~"

"I never agreed to go anywhere with you if I lost! So I don't think I should ha-" you get cut off mid sentence by Loki

"Hey, you DID play the game. That means you agreed to the terms and conditions. So you should be ready to go by 4:30 tomorrow morning, ok? Good!" Before you have any chance to voice your objections, he skips away, giggling innocently, and you are left stammering in confusion. After he's out of sight, you curse aloud to yourself and continue heading back to your room.

Part one end