Chapter 1

TheChris POV
I woke up and hopped in the shower and did my hygiene and got dressed (that^) and grabbed my keys to my audi r8 matte black and headed to this diner my friend Leena worked at to get some breakfast. I walked in and sat at a booth waiting on her ass to get my order. "Hey chris what you want today?"
" i want waffles with eggs and some orange juice" i told her while looking at my phone "girl dont make me slap you into another fucking decade." Leena said looking at me like she bout to choke me " what i do damn girl" i said trying not to laugh at how serious she was "dont mess with me Christina" she said smirking. "ight chill with that full name shit" i told her. "watever child ill be back"she said walking away. After i ate i felt in the need of hitting up one of my hoes so i texted the best on in my contact marie and drove to her house. I walked up to her door and was aboyt to knock but she came to the door before i could. "hey daddy" she said feeling on my abs under her shirt. "I licked my lips and picked her thick ass up to her room and she decided to give me a strip tease so i had to get back at her,so i ripped off her panties and started to lick and suck on her clit. " mhh c-chris"she moaned. I started to put in work and had ma screaming and i havent even started yet. "FUCK CHRIS I-IM BOUT TO C-UM" i pulled away and started fingering her. "You better hold that shit babygirl cause you not cumming till daddy say so." I said looking her in her eyes. I started pumping fast curving my index and middle fingers to hit mama g-spot. "CHRIS SHIT DADDY"she yelled. I pulled my fingers out and kissed her pussy lips and went to her drawer with so many toys and grabbed the biggest strap she got and put it on and she wont paying attention so i shoved the shit right in and she screamed (no surprise it ain't hurt her cause this pussy so freaking loose) i was thrusting faster and faster into marie. " FUCK daddy pleasee let me cum" she begged and i let her cum right after i pulled out and marie squirted and i licked her clean.

2 hours later
I was getting ready to leave till marie started asking me too many fucking questions.
" where you going chris?" Marie said sitting up. "Home" i said bluntly. "Baby why cant you spend the night" marie said touching me.
" marie i told you this you a fuck buddy yiu not my wife my main hell you not even a side chick so know you place cause your asknow i dont do that sleep over shit now stop being thirsty and take ya loose ass sonewhere"
Marie looked at me and started cussing me out but i blocked out every thing that hoe said till i got to my car and drove away.