you worthless bitch!

Your point of view  

It's January 25th ,12:15am and I'm peacefully sleeping in my queen sized bed, underneath my very soft and comfy , ocean-blue and Pearl colored bed set, with my head lying on my white silky double cotton stuffed pillow. But I was rudely awaken by a loud thud which was lead by arguing from who I think to be my mother and an unfamiliar male voice.

~what I'm hearing from downstairs ~ 

Your mom: Please I'll do anything I-I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING IF YOU JUST LET ME OFF THE HOOK AND GIVE ME MORE COKE!!

The man: NO, KARMIN ( your moms name) YOU OWE ME OVER 500 BUCKS FROM THE LAST TIME!!

Karmin: I KNOW AND I'M SORRY BU-  

The man: who is this? *he asked while picking up a picture of you when you went to the beach 2 years ago *

Karmin: That's my-my daughter Cyanna -Ciara... why? *she asked while shaking like the little crack head she is *

The man: mmm.....Cyanna -Ciara huh?. How old is she?

Karmin: she's 17 why?

The man: .....Look here I'll make you a deal, if you let me fuck your daughter ,I'll let you off the hook with the 500 dollars, and give you the powder plus MORE! *he said while stepping closer and closer to Karmine with ever word, then cuffing her mface into the palm of his hands *

Karmin: m-m-more?? (⊙﹏⊙)

The man: *nods his head slowly for confirmation to her retarded like question *mmmhmmm..

Karmin: o-okay but as long as you don't hurt her....please?( ︶︿︶)

the man: Alright, but only if she behaves like a good girl.. okay..

Karmin: Okay.*sighs * I'll be right back *she rushes down the hall to your room *

→Back to you ← 

After I heard the entire conversation between Karmin and the mystery man, I began to roll into a cramped fetal position, while sobbing into into my pillow.  

*Thinking * 

Why is my life so fucked up.. WHY IS SHE! MY OWN FUCKING MOTHER FUCKED UP?!?  

A mother is supposed to care for, love, respect, listen to, help out, and protect their children ESPECIALLY THEIR DAUGHTERS! no matter what. Not abuse, treat them horribly, hurt let alone let anyone else hurt their children. nor worship drugs before the life they created; their flesh and blood, if I was a MOTHER I know for a damn good fact I would never put men before my children, sell their bodies, virginity ,childhood over some dumb ass niqquah and some stupid useless drugs that will just kill me in the later year.. no NEVER will I do that NEVER! *thinking over *

But as of right now the closer Karmins' footsteps come towards my bedroom door the faster my heart began to race, and right now it's beating at the rate of 50BILLION miles per SECOND! and the harder it is the squeeze air through my struggling lungs. After about 30 seconds of Karmins' life threatening footsteps grew closer and closer I finally heard a knock at the center of my door.

Karmin: Cyanna? Cyannaaaa?? *knock knock*

Ohhhh God why!! as Karmin keeps knocking and continuously calling my name like broken record, I began to cry even harder. but just when I thought it couldn't get any worse she opens the door and begins walking towards my bedside .

Karmin: Cyanna? Cyanna are you asleep? Cyanna baby wake up someone w-

I tried so hard to keep calm and quiet and just try to ignore her but I just couldn't so I just lost it!! I got up from bed and began yelling, screaming and pushing her out of my room like a crazed an deranged person.