Chapter # 2 Fate

I was the second to last person to leave Mr. springer class after the bell . I had a question concerning the big maths test that was scheduled for next class . After I had finished speaking with him and was about to leave the class I heard mr . Springer call my name and soon enough Dustin was trailing along . He approached me "hi , your Ciara right , the lame teacher said that you would show me around the school , if that's cool with you ." Surprisingly out of class Dustin didn't seem so bad or self absorbed as I formerly assumed , but I wasn't about to let my guard down quite yet." "Yah that's me , and mr Springer isn't really that bad once you get to know him " I said .
" o-k ,I'll take your word for it ," he said , his voice sending shivers down my spine .
Oh , how I hoped I wasn't making a fool out of myself , now come to think of it ,was I blushing like really hard or was there something on my face because during our entire tour he kept glancing at me and smiling.Though charming Dustin was slightly queer , I mean he was a little overprotective of me . A girl who he had just met , but it didn't feel that way it felt as though we had known each other for years . Being next to Dustin made me feel safe and secure , he was like the stable rock in my life . I didn't think it was possible to know so little about someone but yet know so much about their character .Walking with Dustin I didn't even pick up on all the death glares Vanessa was shooting at me.
A few weeks passed and me and Dustin became best friends , we talked about everything together . Dustin let down his "bad boy " exterior when it came to me , but others weren't that fortunate . Sometimes I wondered why did Dustin even hang out with me , he was tarnishing his reputation just talking to me . He had the potential to be the most popular guy in school, but that didn't matter to him . You know the saying " all good things come to an end "well I didn't want this to ever end.These felt like the best days of my life.