Prologue

It was usual day for everyone at school. (Y/n) was sitting at her desk chatting with a some girl classmates about random things as school haven't start yet.

"Just imagine it Airi-chan. His face looked totally priceless at that time!" (Y/n) joked about her encounter with the class rep. Her friends around her laugh along with her having a great time. Just then, the school bell rang and here come the teacher. Everyone groaned as they went back to their seat from whatever they were doing. The teacher seems forget worksheets in the teacher's room. (Y/n) raise her hand, volunteering that she would like to go and get it. The teacher smiled and said a small thank you to her. She ran out of the class only to bump in to someone she least expected. Kurama..... Looking back at her class, she knew everyone would hate her if she had a friendly talk with him. It's not like she doesn't want to be friend with him, she would even want more than friends if she could. Who wouldn't want to be? A charming idol. But she just... need to think something more appropriate than being like other fangirls. And not to be hated by anyone.

"Apologies." said a deep and pretty voice with snapped her out of her trance. It was indeed Kurama's.

"Oh. Sorry." She said as with no interest in her voice despite how nervous she is. Then, she run out to get the worksheets for the teachers.

When she come back to the class, it seems a bit not right. The atmosphere seems heavy in there. She handed the papers to the teacher and sat in her desk. She looked around the class to see Nanami missing. Well, she was being weird since this morning, wearing a funny stuff on her head. (Y/n) poked at the back of the girl who sit in front of her.

"Ne, Hayako, what just happened?" She asked. The girl started to explain or should I say gossip about the whole 'seat encounter' occured while she was gone. She nodded along to what ever she is saying and occasionally chuckled at times. Hayako ended her recount with 'Nanami is such a bitch'.

"Well, maybe I'd like check out first if she is a bictch or not~" (Y/n) replied in a jocking tone which Hayako rolled her eyes and mouth a small 'typical (Y/N)'. She knew (Y/n) get along with everyone in the class. She could be a classclown when they are not in mood, listen to anything they'd open up, give advices, pull pranks and funny. Most of all, nobody had ever expected her to be someone who would back stab. But they should have known that whatever they saw in her was only what she chose to show.

Timeskip

School bell rang, signalling that school's over. Some students dashed out of the class and others started talking while packing their bags.

"Bye guys." (Y/N) waved as she walked back home. School wasn't so far from her home. It was just about 3 blocks away. She sighed as she walked along the pavement. Another tiring day. She just wish school never exist. Upon arriving at the front of her doorstep, she could hear quarreling of the inside. Again, they are quarreling about money. It's just like a usual routine at her home. Her mom would be always talking about money. Her dad would do nothing but ignore. Yes, they were rich but due to her parents who love to play casino, they were now having hard time. Moreover, she had a youmger sister who is an apple of hee parents' eyes. She had thing that (Y/n) lacked. She is confident, cute, concerned, kind-hearted, hyper and could stop her parents forgot about troubles. You could say that (Y/n) true nature was cimpletely different from what she showed to the outsiders.

She simply took out her earphones and turned on music player. She was about to put on the earplugs until what she heard was something which stopped her from doing it so.

"What do you mean by selling this house?!! Huh?!! In f*cking $30000?!!" Shouted a female voice. It was indeed her mom's.

Sell this house? Are you crazy? Then where will we live bitch? In a cottage?!

Thoughts were killing her. But nonetheless, she put on her earphones and simply walked to her room. Acting as if she don't care.

Throwing her bag to the floor and sobbing quietly on her bed. They were a pert of the reason (y/n) became like that. They always finght, compare her to her little sister. It teach her nothing but depression, hatred, jealousy, cold-hearted and fake. It was nothing unusual. Crying, sleeping, eating, watching TV, sleeping back, wake up, go to school and smile.....