Prologue.

-PROLOGUE-

A tall man hovered over my helpless body, as I was tied down to a bed. I screamed and yelled on the top of my lungs. But nobody seemed to hear.

He has a blade in his hand, that was dangerously close to my stomach.

My eyes shot open, and i realize I'm in my room. Jesus. It was just a dream.

I thought I was dead for a minute.

I got out of bed, I flipped my hair over putting it in a bun. Then headed downstairs.

"Morning Honey." My mom says. reading the newspaper.

"Morning mom." I say.

My stepdad wraps his arms around my mom's waist.

"Did you tell her yet?" He whispers.

"Tell me what?" I say.

"Cameron's visiting!" They both say together.

I give my mom a look, almost telling her that I'm not happy about it at all.

You have got to be kidding me. Me and Cameron are like oil and vinegar, cats and dogs, you name it. We do not get along well at all. Ugh.

The doorbell rings.

My mom's eyes get wide and her smile gets bigger and bigger.

She opens the door.

There he stood.

with ray bans on, A navy blue SnapBack, and his headphones were playing very loud, his lips are in a thin line. He had about 5 suitcases, looks like he's staying longer than expected.

Cameron is 6'3, blonde hair, a muscular body, bright blue eyes, we have never been mistaken for siblings. Ever. I'm 4 inches shorter than him. Brown hair, slim body, and green eyes. But, we're the same age.

He walks inside, never taking his eyes off his phone.. completely ignoring me. Well I hated him since I've met him, he's a jerk. He doesn't play sports.. only girls. He doesn't do anything but use random girls for sex, or do drugs.

We look up at the same time meeting each others eyes for a second, he grinned at me showing off his perfect teeth.

"Why the hell is this douche bag in my house?" I groan.

"Kylie language!" My mom yells.

"Because- I wanted to stay in California." He smirks checking me out. For heavens sake, I'm his step sister!

"Soo, Cameron what have you been up to lately? I haven't seen you in years." She says, hugging him.

He looks up.

"Hey, Michelle.. Uh, nothing.. You know school.. and stuff." He says.

Uh liar.

She just laughs.

"Oh, gotcha." She says.

I turn on my heel and walk away.

My mom notices me.

"Kylie, where are you going? You haven't even said hi to Cameron!"

"Hi." I say sarcastically.

Cameron turns around to face me, but I keep my face serious.

I turn around and walk up to my room. I felt his eyes on my ass, I'm not being paranoid though.

Cameron is staying here. My life is going to be pure shit. Why do I have to be in this family? Ugh.