Boyfriend Weekend(11)

Start from the beginning

He sighed dramatically and a few Slytherin girls, The Flirts, giggled. He wanted to bang his head on the table, repeatedly, but y'know you can't do that. Still, he mentally face palmed himself.

"When will those girls go away." He scowled, only seeming to arouse the 2 girls. This time, he smashed his head on the table and let out a loud groan.
Christ that hurt.

Pansy, obviously being no help at all, laughed. So did Blaise. Out of the corner of his eye, he death glared both of them. Failing to do so, he looked like a wounded puppy looking for his master, only making his friends crack up even more.

"So help me I will hex you." He spoke an empty threat, and they both knew it. At least, they thought they did.

Ten minutes later, they were both sporting a number of different jinxes, having to be carried away to the infirmary. Draco smirked.

He looked up, realizing he was neglecting his boyfriend. His misty silver eyes met a blinding emerald green, and the corners of his mouth twitched upwards. Hello Scarface. He mouthed.

Hogsmeade, ferret? Harry mouthed back, and Draco nodded faintly. In reality, he wanted to scream at the top of his lungs, but decided against that. Pride, you know.

All in all, Draco was having the best day of his life.

But we all know, all good things must come to an end. At least, that's what happen when the infamous Howler decided to plop itself on Draco's seat.

He froze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You see, Draco was used to getting Howlers, and he knew this would be from Lucius. However, he was used to them when he was alone in his room with a silence charm. Not when Harry probably had his wand (picked it up accidentally?) and he was in the Great Hall. Desperate to get it over with, he tore it open before it could explode. That would've been horrifying.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY FROM ME, WELL THINK AGAIN! YOU'RE A COMPLETE DISGRACE TO THE MALFOY NAME AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GAY! LITTLE WRETCHED PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED! DON'T THINK YOU'RE SAFE HERE AT HOGWARTS, BOY." It shrieked a few more profanities at Draco, whom was biting his hand, trying not to whimper. Tears filled his eyes, making his vision go blurry, but he refused to let them fall. He was strong. Besides, the letter wasn't too bad, right?

Finally, the letter ripped itself up, and Draco could remove his hand. The whole hall was staring at him, and it surprised him that most of it was pity and acceptance. There was a few disgusted faces, but Draco could live with that. He locked eyes with Harry, and was surprised of what he saw.

Harry's eyes were full of surprise and worry, sadness and caring, fear and loyalty. Surprised what came out of that Howler, and worried about Draco. Sad of what happened, and caring that Draco was okay. Fear of what would happen next, and loyalty that he'd stick by Draco's side.

Harry seemed to be the perfect boyfriend for Draco. Draco wasn't good enough for Harry, and he was sure to tell him that at Hogsmeade. He wondered just how Harry would react.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Draco!" Harry cried out, almost scandalized when Draco confessed his feelings. They were underneath a willow tree, the yellow,red, and orange leaves scattered across the deep green grass. Draco dropped his head, nodding.

"B-But how...why...?" Was all Harry could get out. Why would Draco even think that! If anything, it was the other way around.

"I just...You're amazing, Harry. There is literally no words to describe you, and well.... I'm a ex-Death Eater." Draco spoke gloomily, sighing.

"So?! You're beautiful. All you're flaws, mistakes, smiles, laughs, jokes, sarcasm, everything. You're beautiful Draco. I love you so much, you have no idea. You're amazing. You're the last thing I want to lose and the first thing I want to love. You're the thought I wake up to, and the thought I fall asleep too. Draco Lucius Malfoy, I love you and don't you forget that." Harry confessed, looking into Draco's silver, sparkling eyes.

Draco gaped at him, surprised about the onslaught of Harry's words. He really loved him like that?

"I-I love you too, Harry." That must've been the right way to say it, because Harry kissed him, full of love and passion. Draco, of course, kissed back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG!! That was probably the longest chapter I've ever written, but I'm terribly sorry if I didn't meet your expectations. Anyway.... PAST 700 READS OMFG IM SO HAPPY!!! You have no idea how happy I was when it got to 50 reads, and now it's past 700?! I'm soooo proud of you guys, and am sooooo grateful that you've stuck with me this far! Once again, suggestions are completely welcome. Thanks to 221Blueandborrowed , she gave me an idea for a Christmas Ball, so get ready! Any songs ideas please? Just comment her and I'll take your idea into consideration.