10/24/2015

Last night I dreamed that I was taking the bus. When I got off of the bus I was on a street corner, and sitting on the corner was Sarah. Instantly when I saw her I ran to her. I have missed her so deeply. When I got to her she got up, and she gave me a hug. We sat back down and just talked, about the time it was 3AM and we hoped out her window and went for a run in the pouring rain.  After that she asked me if I ever really did love her. I told her that I had, that I still do. She smiled and kissed my cheek. Then I leaned over and kissed her. Really kissed her, like I never had before. It was as if I didn't kiss her now I never would again. When I pulled away she smiled her beautiful smile that made my heart melt into liquid gold. 

  It started to rain but we didn't care, because rain had been our favorite weather. Then the rain got to be to much to bare so we started walking to her house. on the way I saw my sister sitting in an ally way crying. Me and Sarah ran over to her and asked what was wrong, she said her friend Suzie had died in a car wreck because of the rain. We left brianna there and went to sarah's house, I never did see her parents in the dream. But her sisters Elena and Victoria were happy to see me. We went into sarah's room and shut the door.  I told Sarah I was sad for my sister, then we smoked a blunt together. 

  I woke up and then fell right back asleep.

  Me Sarah and Brianna were in Brianna's car, we were driving to go to Suzies house to get her kids, Suzie had left her kids to Brianna. Me and Sarah sat in the back and sarah had her head rested on my shoulder and it made me feel like everything was going to be alright.  That's all I remember.

In total honesty I believe this dream was trying to tell me not to go back. The past few weeks I have been contemplating going back to Sarah. But this dream may have changed my mind. I finally get Sarah back and something terrible happens. Every time me and Sarah are together something bad happens, we stop talking, then we start talking again and it all keeps going. But at the same time, in this dream, something bad happened, and we stuck threw it together. I'm not really sure how to take this dream and I didn't give as much a description of my dream as I would like but frankly I am too emotional to handle all the little details.