Trip

Today me and Layloni are going to the zoo. Layloni kept on begging me and to be honest we havent spent much time together so I finally decided to tale her.

"Mommy can we go now!?" Layloni asked for like the millionth time.

"Yes baby girl lets go" I told her. '' By mom!!" I scrame.

"Love you Renesmee!!" she shouted back.

**********************************

We finally got to the zoo. I was quitet surprised that it costed only $40 for both of us to get in.

"Mommy can we go look at the Monkeys?" Layloni asked.

"Of course" I told her. We walked to the monkeys and we saw them in their habitat swinging from branch to branch.

"Mom can you show me how to swing like that?" Layloni asked.

"Ill try." I answerd. The rest of the day went by really fast. Layloni LOVED the tigers. "Layloni stop" I told her.

"Mommy but I am a tiger" she said. Finally we got home. " Go she auntie Alice that your a tiger" I told her.

"Ok" she said with a grin on her face.

Alices POV

--------------------

I was on my computer in my room just looking at some vidioes on youtube when I heard some noises outside my room.

"RRRRAAAAARRRWWW!!!" i heard Layloni say down the hall. Suddently she was at my door in a flash. 'Man that girl is growing FAST' I thought.

"RRRRRAAAAWWWRRRR!!!! I'm a tiger!!" she said while running to me.

"Layloni are you a tiger!?!?" I asked her.

"Yeah Auntie!" she said.

"Awesome!!" I said. and with that we started playing until it was time to go to sleep.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Hi guys how is it? Remember:

✅ Vote

💬 Comment

👥 Share

and

😃 Enjoy!