Help!!

~Sam's P.O.V~

Dean and I found a case about a demon that took a family to God knows where. After looking into it we found a lead..

"Hey I think I found something.." Dean said.

"Shoot.." I replied

"A old warehouse down the road." Dean says.

Dean and I got in the car and arrived getting our weapons ready.

~(Y/N)s P.O.V~

It was late and I heard my mother scream.. I jumped up from my bed and ran to my parents room and all I see is a dark figure taking my mom.

I yelled "Stop!"

The man looked at me and he dropped my mom and ran after me.
I ran as fast as I could, but he jumped in front of me and he knocked me out.

I woke up in a dark room and my hands were tied up the roped hung from the roof and I saw my mom and dad across the room.

"Mom.. Dad.." I whispered

They didn't move, not even flinch.
There dead.. the guy killed them.. I thought to myself as I hung there.

~Sam's P.O.V~

Dean and I walk in very cautiously and it was dark so we pulled out our flashlights.

"Dean over there.!" I said seeing a girl and her parents I cut down the parents and they were dead.. then I went to the girl and she looked dead but when I felt her pulse she woke up and stated to scream.

"Shhhh!" I told her so the demon won't come but to late.

"Sam watch out!" Dean told me

I turned around and the demon swung at me then Dean stabbed the demon with Ruby's knife.

"Dean help me here.." I told him as we started to get her down.

Dean cut the rope and she was very weak but pretty in the same way.

~Y/N P.O.V~

I heard someone come and I tried to talk but my throat was so dry and I felt myself get weaker an then I passed out. I felt two fingers on my throat and I woke up and I started to scream. I opened my eyes as far as I could and he had me by my head as the other man cut me down.

"Don't worry your safe now." He said with his husky voice.

Damn he's cute and his voice oh my god I thought as he carried me out of the building. He put me in the back seat of a car.

"Dean I'm going to stay in the back just in case.." I heard him say.

So the short one is Dean but what's his name? I wondered as I was laying in the back seat.

~Sam's P.O.V~

I picked her up because she wasn't able to walk by her self, When we got to the car I put her in the back and I told Dean that I'm going to stay in the back with her. When we arrived at the bunker Dean took the bags in and I took her and placed her on my bed because the guest room was full of boxes at the time.

A/N: Hey guys sorry if this sucks I've never done one before let me know if you like it. Thanks guys. :)