Fred and George

A/N: Thank you to all my readers for reading this!!!!!! The picture on the side is of Jadin Gould who is playing the role of Tori Lily Potter. Also, a BIG thanks to agentfruitloop who is very helpful and awesome. She helped me out with some ideas for the next few chapters!!!!!! So, I am again dedicating this chapter to agentfruitloop. Thank you all my readers and commentors. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: everything you recognize is J.K. Rowling's. Not mine. Sadly.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I suddenly woke up to a loud BANG probably in the compartment next to ours. Then the compartment door opened to two red-haired twins grinning widely like idiots. Fred and George.

"Why hello there little firsties-" began Fred.

"We are going to sit by you this fine day." finished George.

"Oh golly Forge. It's Tori, Harry, and Ronniekins." said Fred.

"Wait, how do you know Tori?" asked Ron.

"Well, she lives with Professor Dumbledore at Hogwarts." started George.

"And she helps us with our pranks." ended Fred.

"Cool! You live at Hogwarts?" asked Ron.

"Yeah, when I was around one, my parents left me at Hogwarts with only a note explaining that my name is Tori Lily Smith and that they wanted me to live at Hogwarts and with Dumbledore. I'm fine with that though, because I made a lot friends. But I would also want to know who they were." I replied.

"Woah, that's such a coincidence. My mom's name was Lily." said Harry.

"That's weird. Anyways, Fred, George, would you mind telling me what that explosion was?" I asked them.

"Well, um, we exploded a dung bomb in our compartment and Lee Jordon kicked us out." started Fred.

"Oh, and speaking of pranks, Tori, we have an awesome prank idea for you. There's a first year like you and our family and his family are mortal enemies. So, would you like to help us prank Malfoy and his cronies?" asked George.

"Sure, no problemo." I said.

"Yes!" they said in unison.

Then they started to explain to me their "wonderful" prank idea.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

A/N Cliff hanger!!!!!!! Hoped you liked!!!!!!! Remember that picture on the side is of Tori Potter.

Next chapter is going to be awesome. I hope.

Thanks!!!! Comment. Vote. Fan. HPLova