Chapter 21

I looked up and saw that it was Louis. He took the magazine out of my hand and I said "Hey, aren't you going out with your friends?"

He smiled and said "No, I'd rather spend some time with my beautiful girlfriend."

I smiled and he lent down and kissed me. He pulled away and moved so that he was hovering over me. He lent back down and kissed meagain. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. We made out for a couple of minute then he pushed my shirt up. He noticed that I didn't stop him and he pulled away. He asked "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I want you to make love to me."

He looked like he was thinking about it. I think this was something different for him. He normally had the girls that he hooked up with. No feelings or anything for them. This time would be different for him. He said he loved me so this time would be different. He asked "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah. I trust you."

He lent down and kissed me one last time before he got up. He helped me up and he grabbed my hand. He walked me up to my room and closed the door. The only light that was on was my night light that I still haven't taken down. He kissed me then he took off his jacket, shirt and shoes. I took my shoes off. I was nervous and Louis could tell and he came over. He helped me take my shirt off and he threw it in the pill with his shirt and jacket. He pulled me into his chest and asked "Please don't be nervous."

"I'll try."

He smiled and said "That's all I'm asking for."

I smiled back then he asked "Is your mom coming back tonight?"

"No."

"Good, things might be awkward if she was here."

I laughed and he kissed me then asked "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes."

He kissed me the he pulled away. He took his pants off so he was only in his underwear then he came over and help me take off my pants so I was only in my bra and underwear. I went over to the bed and Louis took his phone and wallet out of his pants and put them on the table next to my bed. He came over and hovered over me again then lent down and kissed me. He took off my bra and then he took off his underwear. Then he started taking mine off and he grabbed his wallet. I saw him take out a condom and open it with his teeth. Then he rolled it on his length. He moved back so that he was hovering over me and pecked my lips then asked "Are you sure about this?"  

"Yes."

"This is going to hurt."

"It's fine. I trust you."

He moved so that his tip was at my entrance. I grabbed his hand and he grabbed my other one and he started pushing himself into me. He was right. It hurt a lot but I didn't want him to see that I was in pain. He kissed me then started pushing himself in a little more till he was in. A tear went down my cheek then he lent down and kissed me. He said "I'm so sorry. If I could take away the pain I would." He stayed still and I could tell this was different for him. It looked hard for him. We waited a couple of minutes and the pain was still there but it wasn't as bad. I said "You can move." He started moving his hips so he was going in and out. He was going really slow. Which I didn't want him to go fast. He lent down and kissed me and then "This is different."

"How?"

"I've never gone this slow or been able to talk during sex."

"I don't want you to go fast."

He kissed me and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. After a couple minutes I started to feel a knot in my stomach. I knew I was about to cum. I said "I'm about to cum."

 "Cum for me baby."

I moaned and came. Louis kept thrusting and he started cussing then I felt him cum. He trusted a couple more times then pulled out. He laid down next to me and pulled me into him. He pecked my lips and said "I love you."

"I love you too."

He got up and rolled the condom off his length and tied it in a knot then threw it in the trash bin. He put his underwear on. I got up and got my underwear and bra then put them on. I knew Louis had some extra stuff at my house so I grabbed one of his shirts here and put it on. I went back over to the bed and laid next to Louis. He asked "Why did you put clothes on?"

"Why did you?"

He laughed then I asked "What did Nick say to you in the boxing ring?"

He tensed up and said "Nothing."

"Please tell me."

"Nick said he could make you feel better than I can and threat you better than I can."

"That's a lie. He can't do that."

Louis smiled and kissed me. I asked "What are we going to do tomorrow?"

"My friend is having a party and I want you to come with me."

"Who is having the party?"

"Zach."

"Are you okay with me being around him now?"

"Yeah. I talked to him."

"What did you talk to him about?"

"It's fine. It's nothing to worry about."

He kissed me then said "Good night beautiful."

 "Good night."

I soon fell asleep. I was thinking Louis seemed happy and I'm sure I know why.