I walked calmly as possible to the car park then saw something which made the day even worse my dad’s police car was parked outside the front of school with dad in it, looking angry great and we had been get along amazingly on the phone less than three hours ago. I opened the door knowing what to suspect, but he didn’t start the shouting right away he waited for me to shut the door, and then he sped off, in silence.

You know when people say that a disappoint look is worse than shouting, and you want them to shout at you, yeah well I didn’t have that, I could ignore the looks quite happily but when he finally started the shouting it was a lot harder to ignore. “You are a complete idiot, do you know what will happen when he press charges” my eyes widened “He is going to press charges” I said cutting off what dad was about to say “No he still not woken up but he might, and you know full well that you will end up back in Dublin, back in Juve school” I nodded in these situation it is best not to speak and just let he run through everything he wants to say.

After ten minutes of dad shouting no stop, we finally reached home, “Now go in there and stay the fuck there” he said pointing at the house throw the windscreen, I got out the car, walked round to the boot lifting out my motorbike, standing it on its stand on the drive way and started towards the house but stopped and turned around when I heard the window being lowered “Zed, don’t worry if he presses charges just get the guy that you were defending to call the police and tell them and he will drop them straight away” I smiled like the new dad from the one who had been shouting at me seconds ago then he went and reined it “Now get the fuck inside” I turned once again hearing the engine roar as he sped off he put his siren and flashing lights on at the end of the road for no fucking good reason, I noticed that about dad he just deicide he can’t be fucked with traffic, she my head I unlocked the door.

Walking inside an empty house for the second time that day and feeling of loneliness crept over me, as I fell on to the nearest sofa I smiled remembering that the day after tomorrow this house will no longer be empty when I come home Caroline will be her in all her cuteness, if I am here and not in jail, as anger once again surged up in me, I made a in  the moment decision, which I should have learnt by then I was not always a good thing, I grabbed my leather jacket, going back out the door, and locking it behind me, I slipped on my jacket, and walked to my bike jumping on roaring it to life, I plugged in my iPod listening to the first song which came on as I sped off to my destination.

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends

like my father's come to pass
seven years has gone so fast
wake me up when September ends

here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are

as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when September ends

I turned my music it of when I parked my bike, I walked through Covent Garden, and down one of the side streets till I came to where I had been heading, I walked in to Ben’s dad’s tattoo parlour, he looked up and smiled, when he saw me “Zed what can I do for you?” I glanced round quickly at the posters then pointed to my left “That one” his eyes widened a little “You sure Zed” I nodded, he shrugged “OK sit down” I sat down and waited as he readied his equipment.

I sat there through three hours of pain, but as soon as it was done and I looked at it I smiled, I finally done what I want to do for a long time, he nodded “Done” I looked up at his face, to see the pride he had looking at his artwork, I stood up carefully putting on my jacket, careful not to touch the sensitive skin which was still burning with a dull pain “How much?” I said with a raised eyebrow, a thoughtful look came over his face “Free, don’t worry about it” I frowned.

I fought with him for half a hour but he would not let me pay so in the end I said thank you and left with a smile, still having the money which I had in my wallet in the back pocket of my jeans I stopped on the way back to the house at the Hard Ware store, picking out yellow paint for Care bears room. When I got home, I took off my jacket letting my skin breath and get rid of the pain which had almost completely died down; I jogged up to the spare room, and started moving things out.