chpater 1 won't forget him

Use the song pls it is hurt k

Remember he's still with you. He not gone Ivan. He love's you. I know you love him. He loves you. He with you Ivan remember keep him in your heart that's it. Read this when you need to. Love yourself and remember he's with you. He's love you. I missed him so much. I love my nonno. I know he's with me but I wish I could see him again and hug him again. Why should he die. When he close his eyes my nano knew he was gone. I missed him so much if he was with me. I would be so happy and if we found about the lung cancer early we could have cure it? But it was too LATE. The only time I saw him fight it is when he fought to see my baby sister baptism. He loved my baby sister. He fought it for her to see her getting her baptism and he passed on september 3 (last year) he past on. After he past I just broke down and cried he loved me I just didn't want him to go he was a father to. In the past when I left Italy my "father" didn't come with me, mom, and brothers. I was 2 year old and when I grow up I always wanted a father my nonno was a father to me and my brothers. (So done explain why my nonno was a father to me.) I won't forget him ever.

So this is my first chpater do you like it and pls say nice thing love and if I get alot of nice comments I will continue hope you like it ☺