*chapter3*

i was dancing like crazy with josh .. pero umiikot na yung head ko kaya i don't mind na kung saan na kami napunta .

hanggang sa ewan ko kung kanino na akong tao napunta :D

I was dancing like theres no tommorow when someone grab my hand ..

"OHH SHOOT!"

i fell into his body not minding who the hell he was

"i'm sorry" he said

I froze ..

NO,

siya talaga yung nakita ko kania ..

hindi ako pweding maapektuhan ..

HE's nothing to me now.

But why do i still feel this longing feeling to him? i should've just run away. right! i couldn't  let myself fall to his traps AGAIN. I'm no longer the innocent girl he once left hurt and broken.

i stood up ready to run away .

pahakbang palang ako when he grab my hands again and brought me to a ...

a Room i guess?

i heard the locking of the door .. wish i could escape from his grasp but i was dizzy and losing control of my body because of that stupid alchohol!

urrrgggg!! why is this happening??

then he pushed me to the wall, his body against mine .. and he lift my chin so he can see me .

and then our eyes met .. i was unaware of everything then, except the fact that i miss his kisses .. THIS GUY who made my heart beat faster than ever and this guy who torn me, my life, my lover ,my HEARTBREAKER.

1,2,3 ..

i fell in his traps again ..

i was surely kissing my ass off .. i really do miss this guy ..

i was catching my breath when he let go of me..

i was taken aback.. i am surely not lasing now .. i am back to my senses.

i pushed him and ran away, out of the room door, the entrance door, out the gate and in my car!!

i drove right away ..

what have i done. i fell for it AGAIN.