3 Months Later

*January 2, 2014*
11:00pm

I lay in bed on my phone scrolling through social media. Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram Twitter, Tumblr. The same thing over and over. As I'm scrolling through Instagram for about the third time I get a DM

'Hey' it reads.

Vincent. A guy in my LA and gym class. I've heard thing about Vincent. He seems pretty nice.

'Hey' I reply back.

I wait about 15 minutes , but no reply so I decide to just go to sleep.

--

I wake up the next morning or school. I check my phone. "Sorry I fell asleep last night. I'm Vincent. I know that you were new year and we have 2 classes together, so I figured I'd introduce myself. It's nice to meet you." Without replying I get up and get ready for school.

30 minutes later I'm eating breakfast. "Hi its nice to meet you. As you know I'm Rachel. We should talk at school today." I finally reply.

It was already 7am and I had to get going. I hugged my family goodbye and left for school.

We arrived at school and I walked into the commons where my friends and I talked before school started. "Hey!" Scarlet said walking up.

"Hey!" I replied. "So quick question."

"Yeah?" She asked becoming more interested in what I was saying.

"Who's Vincent?" I asked

"Ah. Vincent." She paused. "You know I don't really know. I just started talking to him so I'll get back to you on that." I have her a thumbs up as the bell rung and it was time for LA.

Vincent was in my LA class. I walked in and he saw and smiled. He walked over. "It's Rachel right?" He said laughing

"Yeah. Vincent right?" I said with a slight giggle.

"Yeah. Sorry last night I fell asleep." He said carrying the conversation on.

"It's fine. I fell asleep too." I said. The bell rang and it was time to start class.

"Wait up after class. What do you have next?" He asked starting to go to his seat.

"I have Speech and Drama" I answered before I sat down.

"Awesome. I'll walk you there after class." We both sat down and class began.

Class was the same old boring stuff. Reading Romeo and Juliet and discussing what was happening. Every now and then I would look over at Vincent. I could tell e was doing the same. A couple times we would look over at the same time and then quickly turn away.

The end of the class soon came. I packed up my stuff and Vincent came over. "Ready for speech and drama?" He asked with a smile.

"Not really" I said with a little laugh.

We started walking out and to my class. "So, how's your year so far." He asked.

"Easy. How about you?" I asked

"Boring" he answered.

The rest of the walk was pretty quiet. As we arrived at my class the silence stopped. "Well I guess I'll see you around." He said before leave.

"Yeah. I'll see you around." I said as he turned and left.

I walked in and started thinking about him. He was cute. And really nice. I really wanted to get to know him better but how? I wondered.