Deadly Angel

Prologue

- Luke 23:43 "And Jesus said unto him, 'Verily I say unto thee, to day shalt thou be with me in paradise." -

The nurse just left the room to bring in the loved ones of an elderly woman. She was 90 years old and dying. As the people said their goodbyes and left, a young boy walked in. He looked to be about five with black hair that was brushed back to reach the top of his shoulder. He walked over to her and took her hand. The woman look to him and asked who he was. "Samael, " he answered her. "Do I know you," she asked looking at him with his eyes casted down as he shook his head. "Why are you here," she asked. "I am here to take you home," he answered lifting his head to look her in the eye. What she saw was eyes that where black as night and filled with such loneliness that she felt her heart ache for him. As he continued to look at her, she understood who he was. She was looking at one as old as the earth itself, the Angel of Death. "Then so be it, Samael," the woman told him. Samael then changed into his true self. Eight feet tall with huge magnificent black shiny wings the same color as his hair. Still holding her hand he bent down and kissed the back of her hand. Whispering in her ear he told her, "You have done well with your life. Find the peace you seek in heaven, your new home." As he straitened up she looked at him and smiled at him before her eyes closed forever to this world.

Taking her soul to heaven only took a second and in the next he was changed back into the little boy again. As the machines started beeping the doctor and nurse rushed in with the family hot on their heels. Checking her pulse the doctor proclaimed her dead and walked out to give the family space to grieve. As Samael was slipping out the door he turned around to hear a young girl's voice say, "Goodbye, grandmother, I love you. I will see you in heaven one day." He saw a single tear roll down her cheek as she sat down in a corner with her legs drawn up to her chest with her arms around them. She was about five and was mature for her age. She looked over at him as she wiped the tear away. He felt a moment of sadness for her as she looked at him with such sorrow. As quickly as the feeling came it passed and he left the room. He knew he was going to see her again; he could feel the difference in her than in other people. God had plans for her, big ones that he could tell form her aura.

( Please comment. I would really appreciate knowing what y'all think about it. )

Deadly AngelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara