Chapter 22- Yuki's tears

Start from the beginning

I casted my eyes down to the ground. My nailed digging into my palms.

"Asuma? Is he doing well?" Chiriku asked.

Naruto smiled, "He's doing great. Actually, he gave Yuki, and I some advice for our training!"

"Is that so?" Chiriku smiled.

"Then these incidents are, to you, Asuma sensei, and Yuki, equivalent to your friends, and father's graves being defiled." Sai said.

One question stayed in my mind. Before I could speak though, Chiriku spoke again. "Four of those five gave their lives for the Fire Country at a young age. The fifth one, Teno, died during a clan attack. In respect of everything, and the important information that he carried we all agreed to bury him under our protection.-"

I looked up, my emerald eyes burning into Chiriku's dark eyes. "Is my father's grave still intact? Or has he already been taken?"

The monk looked at me, silence filled the room before he finally answered. "No, Teno hasn't been taken yet."

I nodded, standing up. "Please excuse me." I walked to the door, only pausing when Chiriku's voice spoke. "I'm glad to meet Teno-san's daughter, Yuki. I'm sure you would have made him proud."

Only nodding I stepped out of the room. Tears welled up in my eyes as I did so. After closing the door I found myself leaning against a wall for support. My arm went to my eyes, in attempt to hide the tears falling from my eyes. 'All this time! Dad's been here!' My lip quivered. 'But if he's here, then where's Mom?'

More tears fell down my face, despite telling myself that I shouldn't be crying over something like this. Hearing the door open I quickly wiped my eyes. Looking up I was met by blue eyes. My lip quivered more as I tried to hold in the tears.

Naruto walked closer to me, enveloping me into a hug. "It's okay, Yuki." He cooed. "You don't have to hold it in, I'm here."

Then, just like all the years before, I sobbed into Naruto's chest. Memories of years ago, when we were getting Tsuande, formed in my head. My hands clenched onto his orange jacket tightly as my sobs grew.

3rd person

The room fell silent after Naruto walked out, all knowing that he left to comfort the blonde female.

Sakura looked us, as Chiriku just finished explaining everything. "We can't let that person who stole Kitane-san's body, and who threaten to take Yuki's Father get away with it."

As the room fell quiet again, the faint sound of sobbing could be heard. Chiriku's smile slowly turned into a frown, knowing that it was his friend's daughter who was crying. Although he didn't know for sure, he had the slightest idea that is had to do with finally knowing where her father rested, and the pain of her parent's and clans death had not fully healed yet.

The blue-eyes blonde looked at the sobbing girl that he held. His arms stayed wrapped around the girl, who clung to his jacket. He continued to coo soft works of comfort to her, like he did every time he saw her in pain.

While he continued to comfort her, he knew one thing was for certain. The blonde girl in his arms, he couldn't care more about her. Within all the years he has known her, she always stood up for him, and even protected him.

With everything that has happened, he has grown to love her. Looking down at her, a small caring smile formed. 'Now, I just need to find the right time to tell her.' His thoughts stopped when she sniffed and looked up.

Her emerald eyes lightened from the tears, her cheeks shinned from the tears, Blonde hair fell in her face, which Naruto pushed out of the way.

"Better?" He asked.

She gave a small nod, "Yeah. Thank you, Naruto-kun." She looked down again, mumbling something under her breath.

Ignoring her mumbling, Naruto gave a bright smile. "Anytime, Yuki-chan!" Quickly she wiped away her tears as the door opened. He slowly let her go as she turned towards their team.

 Watching her walk in the direction the others were heading in one thought stayed in his head. 'My clueless Yuki."

End of Chapter 22!  I feel like I've been making Yuki a little bit weaker... But I think there was a reason for her to cry in this one, think about it. For nine years she hasn't known where her parents are buried, and when she finds out where one of them is, their body is being threatened to be taken. Also, while they are 'tough ninjas' their also teens, so that means their more emotional. But don't worry, I don't intend on keeping her seem weak.

She will be kicking some ninja butt in the next chapter or two. On the happy note though, Naruto finally realized his feelings fro Yuki :) and *cough* it won't be long until Yuki realizes it also *cough* So I'm sorry for the sad chapter, but you got to learn a little bit about Yuki's father.

Now, I hope you're all reading this still, but I was thinking of doing a movie special, but I'm not sure which movie I should do it on, if you could comment and suggest a Naruto Shippuden movie you would like I will try it. I' can make it a voting thing or whatever it's called, by the end of this mission I will count up all the votes for which movie and do a special on that one. Now to end this long auther's note, I'll make a deal with you guys, if I can get four different people to comment on this chapter, I'll make it a double upload, and upload the next chapter either Sunday or Monday. So comment, vote, and fan :)

This chapter is not edited...