When You Think Everything Goes Wrong...

Chapter 2

Seohyun couldnt believe her eyes. Again? When would she stop gaining this weight? This work out her friend was giving her as a coach was totally not working.

"So.. how much Seohyun?"

"Shut Up"

"Im just.."

"Shut Up"

"Fine. But it cant be that bad right?"

"You can't understand me Yuri, nobody understands."

And yes. It was true. Seohyun had been gaining so much weight recently. Could that be why her ex boyfriend broke up with her? 

"Listen, look a few pounds won't kill you. You were always so skinny anyways. What's the big deal?", Yuri asks

"The big deal? I cant fit into any of my pants Yuri! Why do you think I'm wearing this hideous sweat pants?", exclaims Seohyun

"Oh...", mutters Yuri

"That's it. Starting today I'm going on a strict diet."

"Seohyun wait, where are you going?"

"To find a new coach"

                                                    ***********

Seohyun put up the last sign. The sign that said she needed a new coach. How pathetic. But she didnt have another choice. She went to her locker and gathered all her supplies and bags. She was totally getting out of here. 

Before she exited the gym she saw Yuri. The girl with the massive muscles and incredible body. The girl that had ditched her. Her ex-coach. Now also known as her ex-bestfriend. But it was her choice. She was so rude about. It was because Seohyun couldnt take it anymore. Even Yuri had made it obvious with her last statement that she was absolutely gaining fat  day by day. First her boyfriend, and now her bestfriend. Just because of her stupid body gaining weight. She was definentely sick of this crap, and wasnt going to put up with it. 

"Seohyun..? Wait is this Ms.JooHyun?"

Seohyun turned around. Hmm not a familiar face. But cute."Yes?"

"I'm a new coach here and I saw the signs you just put up. I think you wanted a new coach? I would like to volunteer. By the way, the names Seungri"

[Chapter 3 coming soon!]