Parker

Its been a week since Parker told me that he doesn't approve. I haven't heard much from him which is good, but yesterday I think I made it a little too obvious that me and Robert are an item. Nobody said anything about it though so that's good.

Im just sitting in homeroom, waiting for the bell to ring when I see a furious Parker speed walk to me. Oh great. "Harper."

"Parker, what do you want? We obviously aren't friends anymore.."

"I told you what I wanted you to do!" He started to raise his voice.

"Parker, your not my father! Nor my friend! You cant tell me what to do with my life!" I yell, starting to draw attention to myself, I take a deep breath before continuing. "Parker, Im happy, you should be happy that im happy. Tobias obviously got over it, so why are you still bugging me about it?" I say, my voice softer now.

"Tobias will never get over it, and im just trying to help you..."

"Help me? Help me by taking away my happiness!?"

"Its not like that. Im helping you from getting hurt like I did!" Wait, what did he just say?

"What do you mean, 'Like I did'?" He sighs before answering.

"Two years ago, before you met me, I was dating this women, not girl, women. She was the dean of my high school, and we thought we loved eachother, but really, only I loved her. She used me so her friends would stop bugging her about not having a boyfriend..... I don't want that to happen to you is what im saying. It hurts, like hell." I never knew this about him...

"Oh, I never knew Parker, im sorry." I paused, he hadf a sad look and slightly nodded. "But, I know Robert, he would never use me. I know that we have only been on like one or two dates, but I really like him, and I feel that he likes me back. So no matter how much you try and stop my relationship with him, it wont work." He still has the sad look, then he nods and walks away, without another word. Then the bell rings and I go to Roberts class.

I walk in and I see Robert, he looks sad.... I wonder why. "Morning class, just take a seat and work in the book for today." Robert says, never making eye contact with me. Whats going on? About five minutes into class, I decide to walk up to him for 'help' on my assignment. "Yes Harper?" He asks all professional, never taking his eyes off of his computer.

"Um, Robert? Is there something wrong? Did I do something?" I whisper so nobody would hear.

"Harper, do you have a legitimate question or not?" He asks being all pissy. Damn, what did I do?

"Mr. Downey, that was a legitimate question. Two actually. Im concerned." He knows im serious when I say 'mr. Downey' when im talking to him.

"Everything is fine. Now go back to work, theres plenty of it to do.." Wow. That's all I can say.

"This is not over, we are having a serious discussion later." I whisper yell to him, he just waves me off. Well then, its that time of month I see.

After school I rush to his room so we can talk. I go to open the door and its locked. Great, he freaking left. I get my car and I drive to his house, luckily hes there. I knock on his door like a mad man until he opens it. He looks pissed... "What!?"

"Um, I came for our talk we are going to have. You've been on your period and your not taking it well to be honest...."

"No jokes, im not in the mood, Harper." After that he turns around and tries to shut the door on me, but I stop it with my foot and barge in.

"Alright, no jokes. But tell me what the hell your problem is!" I start to raise my voice.

"Language." Is he freaking serious right now!?

"You know what, NO! I WILL NOT WATCH MY LANGUAGE, YOU HAVE SENT ME OVER THE EDGE NOW! IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU BEING PISSY, AND TOWARDS ME! YOUR GIRLFRIEND MAY I REMIND YOU! NOW I CANT HELP UNLESS YOU TELL ME WHAT YOUR DEAL IS!!!!!" I scream at him, I see I surprised him, good.

"Fine, sit." He motions towards the couch. I sit and he sits on the opposite side, way away from me.

"Explain."

"Parker came up to me this morning..."

"Oh no, I told him no. He had no right to talk to you about it."

"Harper, let me finish. If our relationship keeps up, hes gonna report...."

"Ok, we keep it low then. Strictly nothing suspicious at school. I can do that."

"But, what if we get caught out of school. We both know a lot of people."

"Then, either disguise or we hang out either at my apartment or your house. Is that seriously why you were so upset? I mean, you didn't have to be an asshole to me..."

"Im sorry, that's my way of being professional. Im either an asshole or an angel. No inbetween like you."

"Its okay, I just thought you were mad at me for something I did."

"No, of course not. What did Parker say to you?"

"He told me he was helping me. He told me about his past..."

"What about it?"

"He told me that two years ago, he was dating his high schools dean. He was in love with her, but she wasn't in love with him. She just used him to prove to her friends that she has a boyfriend. he said he didn't want that happening to me..."

"I would never use you. I really like you Harper. I want you to know that."

"I do, that's why im still with you. Want to hang out, I have nothing to do tonight."

"Sure. Want to watch a movie and eat pizza?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Language." Robert says with a smirk, while walking out of the room to order pizza.

A/N

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in awhile. I have just been busy lately, if your not in high school yet, be proud! High school sucks. Anyways, next time I update will be for my other fanfic, My Idol. Also just a little announcement, Saturday is my birthday!!!! Anyways, thanks guys!!!