Prom

Heavenly's POV
Today was prom. Me and amber went to the mall to get our nails and hair done.
"Can't wait to see you in that dress tonight" Grayson texted while at the hair salon
"You excited?" I texted back
"Of course I am. Plus I'm he only guy who gets you😏" he texted.
"Well I can't wait to see you in your tux"
"Well you will be the only girl that gets me😏" he texted.
"Are your parents going to be home?" I texted.
"Yeah. What about yours?" He texted back right away.
"Nope" I texted.
"Good" he texted. That was my last message to him because my nail polish was wet.
After we got our hair and nails done we went back to my house to get ready.
It was already 4:35 o'clock and we had pictures at 5:00. We quickly got into our dresses and shoes and did our makeup.
At 4:50 we got in the car and headed to the park to take pictures.
When we pulled up to the park I saw Grayson and Ethan with their mother waiting.
-------Grayson's POV---------
We were waiting at the park for heavenly and Paige to take pictures.
I saw heavenly's parents car pull up and I saw her open her door. She got out of the car and I fell in love with her all over again.
"Hey babygirl you look gorgeous" I said and gave her a big hug.
"Thank you babe. You look handsome" she said and gave me a quick peck on the lips.
"Okay kids let's get some pictures" my mom said holding the camera.
Amber made a funny face behind my mom and made me and heavenly both laugh while she took the picture. (Picture above)
After about a thousand pictures we headed to prom in the limo we rented.
Ethan and amber made small talk but me and heavenly were loud.
The radio played heavenly's favorite song and Heavenly started to sing/scream the lyrics. I snapchated the whole thing. I kept putting my phone near her face when recording and she covered her face with her hands.
"You look absolutely stunning in that dress babygirl" I said to her while pulling her close to me.
"Thank you babe. You look so handsome in that tux" she said and kiss me.
I looked over at Amber and Ethan and noticed that Ethan was one his phone.
"Ethan get off your phone it's rude" I said to him.
"Sorry I'm just looking at something" he said and put his phone in his pocket.
I could tell that Amber was hurt that Ethan wasn't into her. Let's just hope it doesn't ruin my night.
We pulled up to the location of prom and we all went inside. I grabbed heavenly's hand and intertwined our fingers. I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it lightly.
After we ate we our food we went to the dance floor.
Heavenly and Amber were dancing while me and Ethan were standing off the to side. Ethan was on his phone the whole time but I just stood there and admired heavenly while she was laughing and dancing. After a little while I walked up to them and started dancing next to heavenly, amber just went and sat down and started talking to Ethan.
After a little while heavenly saw Amber run off while crying and ran after her. After a few minutes a slow song came on and I went to go find heavenly.
"There you are babe" I said when I found her.
"Sorry I had to be with Amber she's upset that Ethan isn't paying much attention to her" she said.
"I will talk to Ethan about it in a minute. There is a slow song playing let's go dance" I said.
We walked back into the ballroom. I pulled her close and wrapped my hands around her waist. Our foreheads pressed together, heavenly looked at the ground but I just kept staring at her.
"Hey bro. Have you seen Amber?" Ethan asked coming up to us.
"She's crying in the bathroom" heavenly said looking at him.
"Why?" He asked
"Because she likes you Ethan but you won't give her any attention" heavenly said.
"Well I don't like her like that, besides I already have a girlfriend" Ethan said.
"Just go talk to her please" I said. I didn't want to have to deal with any drama, tonight was just me and heavenly.
"Fine I will" he said and walked away.
"I really don't want to deal with any drama tonight" heavenly said looking up at me.
"Agreed" I said said and kissed her passionately.
2 hours later me and heavenly decided to leave because the drama between Ethan and amber was too much.
We had the limo driver bring us back to her place.
We ran inside and up to her room.
"You were the sexiest one there" I said and pinned her against the wall.
"Yeah you think so?" She said in between kisses.
"I know so" I said and we started to make out. I kissed her neck and hit her soft spot making her moan.
I started taking off my tux and she started to take off her dress.
Once we both striped I placed her on the bed being careful of her knee.
"Are you ready" I asked her
"Yes" she said and we started to make out.
--------the next morning---------
Heavenly's POV
It was 11 o'clock when I woke up. Grayson was still sleeping so I cuddled up next to him.
"Morning babe" he said sounding sleepy.
"Morning" I said and put my head on his chest.
He kissed the top of my head and and then fell back to sleep.
A few minutes later I fell a sleep in his arms.
----------------------------
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a few days but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter is going to be a shocker so make sure to read it when it is published