What is that?

Hayley's P.O.V
"Okay everyone time for bed!" Mom says. "What? But it's only 8:23pm!" Annie calls back. "Yes we need rest guys" dad says. "Fine" Caleb and I say. "Ugh" Annie says while walking to her room.
I pull out my iPod that I hide under my bed for night and text Annie and Caleb in a group chat.

Hayley: hey guys what do you think that was all about?

Annie: I don't know but I don't like it.

Caleb: they never do that! It's unfair!

Hayley: I know but at least it's Friday and we don't have to do school tomorrow.

Caleb: yay

Annie: ya true

Hayley: goodnight

Caleb and Annie: goodnight

I put my iPod away and went to sleep.

                          *morning*

"Good morning Hayley, wake up" Mom says as she pulls the covers off me and turns the light on. "Why so early? What time is it? What are you doing?" I say. "It's 7:25, we are going to the mall." Mom says. "I don't feel like going!" I say well sorry you have to go, get up!" Mom says. "Fine then!" I say back.

                   Annie's P.O.V
I get up and get dressed. I put on a teal shirt with jeans and my pink converse with a pink bow. I put my phone in my bag and go downstairs. "Can we leave now?" I ask. "Have you brushed your teeth?" Mom asks me. "Maybe." I say. "Go brush them and we can leave." Mom says. I run upstairs and brush my teeth for 2 minutes. I go back downstairs and grab the money mom gave each of us. Caleb got 50 I got 25 and Hayley got 20. We left for the mall.

When we got there mommy and daddy said we could go anywhere as long as we were together. So we went off in another direction.

After 30 minutes we saw mom and dad in the baby section where all the cribs and clothes are. We spied on them and they ordered a crib and a car seat with a stroller.

Sorry for a short chapter but next one will be longer. Any suggestions for the story comment them and I will put it in my story and give you a shout out if I like your idea so comment idea!! Bye