"I REALLY HAVE TO GO! I'M SUPER  DUPER LATE. Hehehe sorry again!" then she run as fast as she could.

"Argh! I have to change my shirt first. That girl!" Said the guy.

Maine didn't notice that she spilled her coffee to his shirt.

After he changed his clothes he went to his next class.

"Good morning ma'am."

"Oh, so here he is. Our transferee. Please, introduce yourself."

"Hi, I'm Richard Faulkerson Jr. Nice to meet you!"

"Thank you, Richard. Have a sit!" He find a seat beside to the girl who's under her armchair and sit nicely. Weird he murmured.

"Hi, miss. I'm Richard." He released a hand for shake hands.

"A-ah hel-lo hehe"

"Anyway, what are you doing there?"

"Huh? Hehehe" Then slowly, she look up.

"HA! YOU!"

"Hehehe peace"

"What's the matter, Mr. Faulkerson?" He wants to say something but this girl doing like she is praying.

"Uh, nothing ma'am sorry."

She felt relieved.

"Thanks." She sign language. And Richard just sigh.

"What are you doing there?" ask Richard

Maine just point out to her foods.YES FOODS, Under her chair there are chips, coffee, chicken with rice.

"Looks like you're not hungry huh?" Richard said with a sarcasm tone but with a smile.

"I can't help it. I'm really hungry. You know, I was late and I forgot to eat my breakfast."

"oh, eat well."

"Thanks."

*Silence*

"Ma'am?"

"Yes, Richard?"

"Someone's eating during your class" Then he point out to Maine.

"WHAT?" Maine, feel nervous. All her friends, was looking at her and when you are reading their faces looks like "Uh-oh"

"MAINE MENDOZA, GO TO MY OFFICE NOW!"

"Y-yes ma'am." Ma'am Cruz went to the office first. Then maine, look back to Richard.

"This is your fault. I thought. I thought. Argh! I hate you!" she said while she was looking to him like she's killing him to her mind.

SHE HATED HIM SO MUCH AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE HIS FACE ANYMORE. Not after this scene.

She wished that she didn't say those words to him. HE TOOK IT SERIOUSLY AND NOW HE IS JUST A MYSTERY.

*ding dong*

*maine opened the gate*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? HOW DID YOU KNOW MY HOUSE? GET OUT! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU OR TO SEE YOU! GET OUT!" She said continuously in anger