Jung Daehyun

After hours of meeting with the officers at GHO Group conference room, Daehyun went back straight to his house. He was driven by Mr Yang, his loyal butler, though he actually wanted to drive back home by himself. However, Mr Yang was so insisted so Daehyun agreed with him.

As soon as he arrived, he lay down on his white sheet bed, putting his left arm on his forehead.

"Finally." he stated with a long sigh. Just about he was going to sleep, his door was knocked softly. He groaned and lazily open the door.

"Yes, Jumi?"

"Mr Jung, err, sorry to interrupt but do you want some dinner? I could make you Omelet"

"Oh, thanks for asking but I'm good. I had some heavy meals already with those freaks earlier."

Jumi, his maid wait no, more like his 2nd mom in his house stand in front of him, looking down at her feet, holding both hands tightly.

"Jumi, is there something you want to tell me? I could tell that when you're trying to say something"

"Mr Jung... You have guests waiting for you at the lounge room."

"Hmm? Well I didn't expect guests tonight" he closed the door "Well, make some tea for us" Daehyun put his hands into his pants pockets.

"President Jung is here" Jumi suddenly stopped him "Together with Mr Taegun"

Daehyun turned back and stare at her. "Dad and Taegun? How weird."

{...}

Daehyun breath in slowly then open the door with his serious face.

"Ah, what took you so long. I almost drifted to sleep when Taegun played your piano since it's like oftenly use or more like never."

"What's the issue?" Daehyun sat on the opposite chair of his Dad's seat.

"Eyy, why are you so serious? Drop the tone. Chill lil bro, I'm here just to accompany Dad. We went to this useless event. You know I wouldn't come but this old man dragged me with priceless deals."

"Hey young man, watch your mouth. Plus I'm your dad. Where's your respect? AND it wasn't priceless deals. It's for your own good too"

"For whatever reason how you two met earlier I don't care, what I want is my answer"

"Look Daehyun, I know your schedule are quite pack these days but I want you to help me with my upcoming project with Mr Jang. I know your love, passion into music is strong that's why I need your help."

"Thanks Jumi - Yes, dad's right" he paused, drinking his tea that had just been served by Jumi few seconds ago. "This project is extremely profitable to our group. The amount of share we deal with is not we usually get. Well Dad was going to turn down his offer but then that dude came up with a ting tong idea so dad agree to it and it work. To make it simple, all of this involves with music. Me and dad had no idea how it goes except you. You know about music, their genre whatsoever also you can sing which could bring advantage to the business."

"So you guys want me to make a contract with Mr Jang?"

"Yes" Mr Jung replied.

"And I'm gonna be a celebrity?"

"Well not actually but maybe yes. You might feature in some CF or whatever Mr Jang ask you" Taegun replied him instead of his dad.

"I'll reconsider it again."

"Mmm okay then, I'll let you think but not too long. I need your answer by 2 days later. If you agree, I'll make an appointment with Mr Jang. Taegun, you're coming too."

"Wowowo, I'm not going. I have an important client to handle that day so no"

"Ugh fine, then that makes two of us then. Do you understand that Daehyunie?"

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Excuse my grammar. XD