BOo

"Hey guys Ross here and today I am outside the waiting room in the hospital! I was really bored because the doctors wouldn't let me in to see my OWN child soooooo.... I'm just gonna vlog!" Ross said as the doctor came out of the room Katie was in
"Hello sir. Are you Ross <last name>?" The doctor asked
"Why yes I am sir!!" Ross said excitedly
"We'll follow me sir!" He said gesturing him to come into the room with Katie.
"R-Ross!" Katie said panting tiredly like she just ran a marathon and pointing over to a nurse in the corner rocking the child.
"Katie!" He said a little but to loudly startling the baby girl causing her to wake up and cry as Ross jumped into Katie's arms. "Ross be gentle! And BE QUIET!" Katie whisper yelled.
-time skip to a couple weeks laytea cuz I can do what I want what I when when I can-
"Hey guys Ross here and today, I am here with my very lovely wife Katie and-" tired Ross said as he was cut off by Katie who popped up behind his chair with a "BOo!"
"WAUAHAHAUAHAUAHAAHAAAAA SO SCARY KATIE AHH!" Ross said sarcastically. Katie giggled at the smart remark and kissed hi on the cheek. "We'll today we are going to do the 'Chubby Bunny' challenge!" (YES IK THEYVE ALREADY DINE IT)
Ross explained how it worked and then said "Chubby Bunny" , "Chwubfy Bwurny" "Chewrb Berney" stuffing a marshmallow In his mouth one by one. "We'll anyways guys that was the chubby bunny challenge! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all in the next video bye!"
Beep
He turned off the camera and finished off his last bits of work with Katie and went home.
"Where's my baby? Where's my mom?" Katie said as she walked into the nursery
"THERE SHE IS!" She whisper yelled looking into her daughters eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"There's my little Arizona"

Welp i got bored! So I end it at this! See you in the next chappy buh biai!!!