"Came back to talk to me, girl?" Tremar jokes, rubbing his hands together.

I think back to all the times he's tried to talk to me on numerous occasions, and each time I've turned him down. I don't need a thug, especially on that has no type of respect for females. He sees them more as trophies to show off to his hood rather than just his partner. "Boy, get over yourself. Who are your friends?" I ask, diverting my eyes towards them. One is taller than the other, but they look fairly alike. They both a very light skin complexions, buff body build, tattoos all over, and deep waves in their hair. The shorter one has an eyebrow piercing while the taller one has a tongue piercing. I see it flash as he licks his tips while checking me out, too.

"Oh, these my boys. They just moved here and they're brothers. This one Aundre and this one Anthony," he says. The tall one is Anthony and the short one is Aundre. Anthony grins at me while Aundre just gives me a small smile and looks away nervously.

"I don't why y'all hanging out with this boy. That's a bad way to start your new life here," I joke, making them chuckle. Tremar smacks his lips, but doesn't say anything. "I'm Kambrey." I smile genuinely and extend my hand towards them. I'm a very nice person and love meeting new people.

Anthony shakes my hand and pecks it flirtatiously, making me laugh. Aundre just shakes it softly and then stuffs his hands back in his pockets. He doesn't even look like the shy type and quiet type, but now I can most definitely tell that he is. "You're a fine damn, girl," Anthony says, biting his lip.

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself," I say. I can instantly tell that he's the player type. "You either, Aundre. Why you so quiet, though? I don't bite," I joke, trying to make him a little more comfortable.

He just shrugs slightly.

"My man just a little shy is all. I'll have him roughened up in time, though," Tremar says, giving him a little push.

I raise my eyebrow. If he's talking about what I think he's talking about, then it just lets me know enough about these two. "You're always trying to turn good people bad. You need to get your life together and get out those streets before it's too late, boy," I warn.

He just shakes his head and laughs. "If you stop playing and agree to be my girl already, then I'd probably leave the streets for you, but until then, let me do what I do," he says.

I kiss my teeth. "The word probably ain't good enough for me because it ain't promising, so I don't think I'll ever be taking your offer. Go ahead and you. Can't take the hood out a boy who can't live without the hood," I say, making Anthony and even Aundre's eyes widen.

Tremar cuts his eyes at and shrugs me off.

I hear the cashier call my number and I walk over towards her, retrieving my lemonade. I thank her and walk back over to the guys. "I'll see y'all later. It was nice meeting the two of you," I say to Anthony and Aundre. "Bye, hoodlum," I say, referring to Tremar and start walking back over to the table where my girls are waiting.

"Talk about taking forever," Kerri complains, leading us to the mall's parking lot.

"My bad. I couldn't leave without getting another one. The strawberries are just so good," I moan, drinking some.

"You gonna turn into a strawberry if you keep drinking them all day everyday the way that you do," Monica says.

I shrug. "It'll be worth it."

"Y'all know fruits make your body taste better, right?" Kerri asks.

"Girl, yes. Junior and I know alright," Monica says, smirking.