five

"Louis? Get your ass down here!"

Lillie was standing in the living room, tapping her foot impatiently. There was a broken vase on the floor next to the coffee table and Lillie wants Louis to come down and apologize.

She sees Louis trudge down the stairs shyly, his head down. He stops in front of Lillie.

"Yes, mummy?" He asks innocently. He knows he's done something wrong, though.

Lillie crosses her arms. "What's this on the floor?" She asks.

Louis shrugs. "I-I don't know.."

Lillie raises her eyebrow, slightly amused at Louis attempt to act innocent.

"Oh, you don't know? Weren't you down here when this happened? Just tell me you did it, Louis."

Louis sniffled and wiped his eyes.
"'Kay..I hit it on accident and it fell over. 'M sorry.."

Lillie cooed softly, pulling the boy in for a hug. "It's okay, love. But you know what has to happen now-" she got cut off by Louis' soft cries.

"No, mummy please!"

Lillie shook her head, just hoisting Louis up onto her hip and walking up stairs.

"This has to happen, babe. You know that. Now calm down, you're making yourself sick."

Louis nodded his head against Lillie's shoulder, deciding to reduce his crying to small sniffles as he stuck his thumb in his mouth.
;;

Heyoo I decided to update this tonight :)

How was this?? I hope you all enjoyed it! The punishment is next chapter, by the way!

Also, happy Back To The Future day!

That's all for now,
All the love,
Dekayla 💓💓💓