O8. a childish valentines day

Começar do início

they end up buying a box of chocolates with a teddy bear and decided to buy her flowers on Valentine's Day. it was better so that the lilies looked better.

"you think gwielfiend like?" tobias asked as they walked out, the little boy holding the bag.

"of course" he told him, ruffling his hair. tobias grinned and hopped in the car with the help of his dad.

"now let's get you to your mom's"

***
Valentine's Day

tobias was dressed up in a nice dark blue button up shirt with little lighter dots spread around it, khaki shorts and his favorite pair of toms.

his dad carefully got gel in his hands and did his hair.

"twis like?" he asked as he stared at himself in the mirror. marcus looked at him as he got the keys for his car and nodded.

"yeah tris will like it"

he grinned and held onto his dad's hand as they walked towards their car. Marcus buckled up his son and chuckled as he watched him try to fix his hair while looking at the mirror. well trying to look since the little boy was too short.

soon Marcus was inside the car and driving towards the school.

when they got there the first thing Tobias noticed was the teachers were giving out flowers to the girls and to the boys if they wanted one.

with the help of his dad Tobias hopped off and ran towards his teacher before his dad could say goodbye.

marcus sighed and made sure his son was safe and inside before getting back inside the car and going his own way.

back in the classroom Tobias was trying to convince the teacher to not give tris a flower so he could give it to her instead to which she agreed with a little begging.

tris was usually the last one to arrive and that day the boy was thankful. he grabbed the gifts he had for her and stood outside, patiently waiting for his princess to come.

"there she is honey, go back inside when you give her the gifts" his teacher instructed and he nodded, watching the older woman go in the room leaving the door ajar.

Tobias turned his attention back to his girl and their eyes met, smiles spreading and wow. they held such love and admiration for each other.

some may say they are too little, but when you love someone age, distance, height is well.. just another insignificant number.

"pwincess" he grinned as the little girl with blond locks came closer to him. she was holding a gift bag on her right hand and the other one was hiding behind his back.

"happy valentines love" he said as he handed her the light pink flower and the soft teddy bear which held a bag of gummy bears, tris' favorites.

she squealed when seeing the cute teddy and blushed, hiding her face in the fluffy toy. he smiled lovingly and gladly received his gift when she shyly handed it over.

"happy valentines boyfwiend" she said still hiding her grin behind the bear. he looked inside and gasped as he saw the cute stuffed penguin wearing a batman shirt along with a bag full of skittles.

"this is so cool!" he exclaimed setting the gift down and gently taking the bear away from her hands. he stepped forward and brought the little one in a hug.

tris gladly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"thank you for teddy bear" she murmured against his shirt.

"thank for my pengi" he whispered back and slightly pulled back nuzzling his nose in her cheek when he pressed a soft kiss.

the little girl turned red and giggled in her hand as Tobias placed the gifts in their own bags. he grabbed her small hand, interlocked their fingers and the two walked inside the classroom, holding hands and smiling like fools.

the teacher smiled at the adorable scene and told them to put their things away and in their cubby to which the couple pouted but reluctantly did so.

the day went by fast and the two were inseparable. luckily school was out and now tris and Tobias were heading towards the eaton's house.

their parents had set up a small lunch for them so they could have a date. tobias and tris had begged for it and of course no one could say no to those little ones.

so there they were. tobias and tris were swimming in the pool giggling and bumping their big round floaties against one another. they had finished having lunch a couple of minutes ago and were now just enjoying the sunny day.

their parents were watching them from the inside as they chatted and drank tea.

they would bring snacks like crackers to them every once in a while and the kids would thank them, happily chewing on them and going back to having fun.

unfortunately all good things must come to an end because soon they were being pulled out of the pool much to their dismays and changed back into their clothes.

tobias was now in his race car pajamas and blushed when tris giggled.

while marcus said his goodbyes to tris' parents Tobias walked the little girl to their car.

"I had fun wif you today" tris said and Tobias grinned, happy to know that she had enjoyed herself.

"am glad my pwincess" he said and looked around making sure the grown ups weren't looking before pressing his lips to the little girl's.

even though he was careful the older ones did end up seeing and Andrew glared at marcus while natalie cooed over how cute they were and marcus just had a cocky smile as he stared at his son.

"see you tomorrow?"

"yeah" she whispered and kissed his cheek before she was placed inside the car. tris waved goodbye to her prince as they drove away and sighed happily as she grabbed the teddy bear he had given her.

at night when they went to sleep, tris cuddled her bear close her and whispered goodnight to it murmuring Tobias' name afterwards.

little did she know that Tobias did the exact same thing with his stuffed penguin and at the end, the two love birds dozed off dreaming about their perfect childish date.