I: That rich brat wanted a knuckle sandwich. With fries. Oh, my boats here!

(Media: Girl and R. City - Locked away)

I strolled along the streets of New York.

I passed the statue of liberty. Nothing but a bunch of mortals tourists and some poppy pigeons. I took a cab into inner New York because a) I didn't wanna walk and b) It was quicker despite the fact I was fast because the ground moves me forward.

Some guy poked his head out of the shadows. He was a white guy in expensive clothes, rich guys playing the bad boys. ((*3*)) "Oi, girl. Give me your money, your phone, wallet and life." He came at me with a pair of scissors. I snickered, startling a guy in the background.

"You might as well be attacking me with a spoon. That's pretty much useless." I smirked at his confused face.

"What? This pair of scissors could cut you and kill y..."

I punched him in the face.

The delinquents had their mouths open as I raised my hand. The earth consumed them. Even if they couldn't see through the mist, they were still shocked. Anyway, I could hear his screams echoing underground as mom took care of him. Love ya, Mom!

When he came out the ground, he was still bleeding from my punch and was covered in dirt. His expensive clothes were torn. His missing teeth lay beside him.

I readied myself. "Anyone else wanna knuckle sandwich?"

They ran away. "Yeah, that's right. Go back home to your mommy and your hot tubs so you call ball your eyes out!"

I headed out the alleyway.

:.That's where Olympus stands.: Mom said. :.I would love to watch you tear it down, watch it fall at your fingertips.:

:.And I would love to tear it down.: I said. :.Watch the remains crumble to pieces between my fingers. To hear the gods screams echo out among Tartarus. Oh, and mom?.:

:.Yes Gia?.:

My mom calls me Gia, even though my name is Gi. My Demeter name is will be Jhi, I think. Jhi short for Georgia, which sounds like Gaea.

:.Can we make Percy immortal so we can eternally torture him? Please tell me yes. He sounds like a jerk. Anyone who thinks he can stop you and Kronos and get away with it has seaweed for brains. And he's mortal. If I'm on earth, I can't die, so he's no match for me. And he can't do the old put-me-in-the-air trick.:

That's also another thing. I can't die unless I'm not in the earths atmosphere. So try stabbing drowning, it won't work. As long as I'm in earth's atmosphere I'm immortal.

Beat that.

:.Of course. Also, the location. It's Long Island. Sorry, I had trouble, being so drowsy.:

:.It's ok. TTYL. Bye.:

I smirked.

In less than half an hour, I was at a store selling tickets to Long Island. I put my hands on the counter. "I need a trip to Long Island Sound. A-sap."

The man at the counter grinned. "Sorry, missy. You need someone at least 18 years old with you. You don't have anyone. So come back with an adult."

I grabbed his collar. "Listen Mister. Unless you want me to use force, I suggest you place your hand on the phone and dial the number and get the boat back."

I made my eyes glow green. He went limp. He probably didn't realize that I was a daughter of the goddess of the very earth, who was half titan. Mortals.

He trembled.

"O..okay. That'll be thir..."

"THIRTY MINUTES OF TRAVEL OR PAIN GIVE ME A BOAT." The earth started shaking. Trees starting to lose their roots and bend. A pole snapped.

He went as limp as a rag doll and dialed the number quick. "Is the boat bay the nearly, the boat nearly at the bay?"

It all stopped and people breathed sighs of relief. I let my hands go. Nothing like scaring innocents to brighten my day.

"The boats there, your highhness," He handed me a ticket and I walked away, leaving notes on the counter.

The girl at the boat was bright and cheery. "Ticket please."

I handed it over. "We'll be by a strawberry farm. You sure?"

"Yes."

We departed.

I stood at the back.

"Camp Half Blood, here I come. Watch your back, Perseus. I'm coming for your blood."