16. Barbecues & Besties

Chapter Sixteen , Delilah's POV : 

"I think this calls for a barbecue." Louis smiled, fist pumping Leo who was in his arms. "YES!" Leo cheered, now fist pumping the air. I laughed and shook my head slowly.

Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment. Would you capture it, or just let it slip? Yo- 

"Hello?" I said, answering the phone. "Hey girl, hey." Danielle giggled. "Hey Dani." I laughed. You see, Dani knew about me being Delilah before being Eleanor, and she knows that I'm back to Delilah again, luckily, or else I would've lost a best friend.

"Is Liam there?" She asked, hope seeping in his voice. "Yeah, why? Do you want him?" I teased. "Oh God please." She laughed. "Ew, Dani." I laughed, making a disgusted face. "Haha, can I speak to him please? Tell him that you er, already knew me before you met them? I dunno." She laughed.

"Of course." I laughed. "Liam, Dani wants to speak to you." I smiled, holding my hand against the speaker of my phone. "My Dani?" He smiled excitedly. "Yeah." I smiled.

"Gimme! Gimme!" He smiled. I laughed and gave him my phone. "How do you know Dani?" Louis asked, placing Leo back down on the ground.

"Er, we knew each other before I met you guys. We've known each other for about 4 years or so." I smiled. Technically, I wasn't lying. Dani and I were friends before we met the boys, but I've known her much longer than 4 years.

He nodded and grabbed himself a beer from the fridge. "I want one! I want one!" Leo whined, hugging Louis' leg. "Sorry mate you're a little too young for one of these. How about a juice box?" Louis smiled, holding a juice box infront of Leo's face.

Leo nodded and grabbed the juice box into his hands and opened it staight away. "Thank you uncle Lou-Lou." Leo smiled, drinking his juice. "Anything for you little- I mean big man." Louis chuckled.

Liam's POV : (For the first time, yay!) 

"Are you serious?!" I asked excitedly. "Yeah of course I'm serious Li." Danielle laughed nervously.

"Why do you sound nervous then?" I worriedly asked. "I'm just excited to see you that's all Liam." She reassured. "Okay, when will you be here?" I asked, smiling and incredibly big ear-to-ear grin.

"In about 10 minutes or so, yeah." She said, a smile seeking through her voice. "Oh my God! I'll see you then!" I cheered. "Bye love." She laughed.

"Bye sweetheart." I smiled, hanging up and handing Delilah her phone back. "Dani's coming over in 10 minutes!" I cheered happily.

"Woo! Aunty Dani!" Leo cheered. How does he know her? I thought.

"Because he's 3 and I've known Dani for 4 years." Delilah whispered in my ear. "Did I say that out loud?" I whispered. Delilah nodded and let out a little giggle. I laughed and shook my head, making my way out to the garden where the boys, Zach and Ben now were, Leo following beside me holding my hand.

"You alright mate?" I asked, now holding Leo in my arms and resting him on my hip. "Yeah, just tired that's," He coughed like mad, I rubbed his back in circles to sooth him down, "That's all." He whispered.

I nodded and handed him his juice box back. He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder, drinking his juice from the little carton.

"I'm just gonna put you down here alright mate?" I whispered. He nodded and I put him back on his feet. He tiredly walked over to Niall and hugged his leg. Niall looked down at him and smiled, picking him up into his arms and resting him on his hips. I smiled at the sight. Niall is a great father.

Delilah's POV : 

Once everyone was in the garden, the doorbell rang. I ran to the door, opening it, and revealing my best friend. "Delilah!" She shouted, embracing me in her arms. "Dani." I whispered with a smile on my face. "Come in, come in." I smiled, opening the door a little more for her to come in. I closed the door after her and she took off her red heels.

Dani is so beautiful it's unbelieveable. I know she's an all-time dancer, but seriously, she's so pretty  that I'm actually jealous of her looks. "They're in the garden." I smiled. "Is Leo here too?" She smiled.

"Yeah, he's with Niall. Zach and Ben are out there too." I smiled. "Woo!" She cheered, walking into the garden with me right behind her.