Cheer Athletics!(:

"Caci!!" Mom yells from the bottom of the stairs. "Im coming!" I yell from upstairs as I finish putting my bow in.

We get I'm my car and I start driving. After 20 minutes of driving (because we got lost and I threw my GPS out the window) we finally got to CA. I jumped out the car and walked in. I see tumbling,stunts going up,and hear cheer music blasting.I walk up to the counter. "Im Aca-" "-Cia Clark I know who you are." a girl around 18 said glaring at me. "mom go to the car I'm fine"I tell mom. then I turn around."Do you have a problem?"I ask the girl."Yeah,I do. That a cheerlebrity can walk in and have a spot.But I can't! And I've been here for 6 years!" She whisper/yells."Well your fault you're not good enough."With that said I walk off. I find a coach an explain who I am. He tells me to watch for now. "Okay guys Hunter come here!"Coach mark says. Hunter walks to the mat and smiles at me and winks. "Acacia,Hunter is going to one man you." "Ohkay!" I said. I walked to the mat. "Start with a rewind"coach said.

We did a few more stunts then went over a dance.

.

.

.

(After Practice)

4 girls walk up to me.

The first one says"Hey! Im Reagan! Call me Ray!"

The second one says"Hey!Im Ashley!Call me ash!(:

Third one says "hi Acacia,Im Jamie! But you already know me!

fourth one says "Hey I'm Peyton! Call my pay!" (A/N I know Peyton Mabry is not on cheetahs anymore but in my book she is!) "Hey guys! Im Acacia! Call me Caci!" pWe all exchanged numbers and went home..

(A/N The girls are Reagan West,Jamie Andries,Ashley Wilson,and Peyton Mabry.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I got home I had a text.

Unknown Number:Hey Caci! You did good today!(:

Me: Thanks!but who is this?

Unknown Number:Caleb Martin.

Me:How'd you get my number?

Caleb:I stole it from Hunter

Me:oh so your on cheetahs?

Caleb:Yeah

Me:Okay,well me Hunter ,Jamie,Peyton,Reagan,Ashley,and my friend Hayes are going to the mall later to hang out. You wanna come?

Caleb:Sure! What time?

Me:Meet at the food court at 3:00

Caleb:K

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(At the mall)

"Hey guys!"I said when I got there. "Caciiiii!"Ash said acting retarded.

"sup babe?" Hunter said laughing. "oh you know the usual getting in gang fights and selling drugs."I played back.

Matt's eyes zeroed in at Caleb behind me. "What's he doing here?"Hunter spat. "I came to hang."Caleb said. "well,leave."Hunter said glaring. "Hunter ,calm down."I said. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and suddenly all the hardness in his eyes melted. "Let's go." I whisper in his ear. "Anything for you baby."Hunter whispered back. We walk out the exit and to his car. "what was all that about?"I Asked."Caleb and I have had a few misunderstandings." I could tell he didn't want to say anything else. "Where we at?" I asked. "you'll see." We were at an Ice skating rink. Memories flooded into my head.Maison. That's all that I thought about.I could feel the tears coming. "baby,what's wrong?Hunter asked concerned. "M-Masion brought m-me hear for o-our first date." "Im sorry baby we can go somewhere else."Hunter says worried."no,I'm fine."I say.

"you sure?"Hunter asked. "yeah"I say.

.

.

.

(After the date)

"That was so fun!"I said. "It was!"Hunter said. When we got to my house I was exhausted. he walked me to the door."I had fun tonight Hunter"I said looking up at him.My eyes found there way to his lips. Next thing I know his lips are pressed against mine.When he pulled away I was breathless. "bye Hunter "bye baby"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.