Happy Birthday (Miyuki Kazuya)

A/N : Starting with my precious <3 Happy birthday bby, I love you so much omg //kicks him

---

You walked into your classroom and saw a bunch of girls crowded a particular desk near the window.

You decided to see what was going on and continued walking towards the desk. When you were close enough, you looked over the heads of the girls.

Only then, you realised that the desk belonged to Miyuki Kazuya. The number one fuck boy of the school and your childhood friend.

"Happy birthday Miyuki-kun!" All the girls exclaimed and placed a mountain of presents on his desk.

He gave them his signature smirk and began opening his presents.

"(Your Name)-chan do you have any presents for me?" The male winked, stood up and walked over to you.

"In your dreams!" You say as you poke your tongue out.

God dammit, why can't I express my true feelings? You ask yourself. If you had, he could've been yours long ago.

Miyuki smirked once again and returned to his desk.

---

You knocked on the door fiercely as you clutched the bag tightly.

The door opened and you walked inside.

"Yo, whats wrong (Your Name)," The male says flicking your forehead.

"Your face is wrong you bastard!" You retort angrily.

Miyuki checked the mirror and realised his face was completely normal.

You facepalmed and handed the male the bag.

"So you do have a present for me after all."

You hurried the male to open up the present and he did.

"H-happy birthday, baka!"

♡♡♡

A/N : HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU DORK YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO UGHHH

Y U SUCH A FUCK BOY TAT

Ahhahahah, I love him so much I can't even-

-Catherine♔