▶ cнapтer 1

~♥~

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

It was currently dark outside as I make my way to school, why am I going to school at this hour? You may ask, well sadly I have night school which I hate the most besides stupid people...

"Great im here..." i groaned as I sigh in frustration, I really hate coming to school I don't get whats the point of coming if I always have good grades and besides the fact that I'm an honor roll student Im still here in this hell of a place they call school.

Besides hating this school I also hate and despised this guy along with his idiotic brothers "Eeeeeeek!!!" I was barely walking down the hallway and I could already hear screams and squeals from many girls.

'well damn, don't you girls have a life?' ಠ_ಠ

"Ayato senpai notice me!" this one girl screamed loudly above the rest that I swear that I could have broken an ear drum, strutting down the hallways along with his popular brothers I saw the guy I hated the most ever since day 1.

His name is Ayato Sakamaki

"Hey [y/n] Whats up! " my best friend tried to yell so I could hear above all the commotion the girls surrounding Ayato were doing, I opened my locker and took out my needed supplies for my first class of today.

"if breaking and ear drum this late at night is good then I'm doing great!" I remarked sarcastically, which caused her to burst out laughing, I smiled at her laughing form.

"Come on [Y/n] lets go before we get stuck out here with a bunch of fan girls!" [f/n] yelled loudly in hopes that I could hear her, in which I did "Agreed now let's go!"

I was walking with [f/n] beside me when all of a sudden somebody bumped into me...

"Ooof!"

I close my eyes immediately because I was honestly scared to death when I felt myself loose my balance but what was strange was when I didn't fall on the ground and felt a strong grip on my waist.

'what. the. hell. '

I hesitantly opened my eyes and looked down to see strong, pale, and muscular arms gripping on my waist when I look up to see my savior, I was met with bright green emerald eyes looking straight into my [e/c] ones.

'out of all the people in the world it had to be him... What a small world we live in'

I managed to pull off a calm face but deep down I was screaming, and the fact that a smirking Ayato was still holding on to my waist wasn't helping at all in this situation.

"Baka!" he flicked my forehead "next time watch where you're going, I don't think that weak body of yours can take another hit" I shot him the deadliest glare I could muster as I rub my forehead "first of all Im not weak and second if anyone was the baka here it'd be you, for bumping into me you imbecile next time watch where you're going"

Luckily no one was around at the moment since class already started a while ago but [f/n] was still just standing there and I could tell she was really shocked and bewildered at the scene happening before her eyes.

"Get your filthy hands away from me you Sadistic Vampire!" I hissed at him angrily, pushing him away as I was in the process of picking up my supplies that was currently on the ground.