Chapter 1

Basic things you should know before reading:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(F/N) - First name
(L/N) - Last name

Chapter 1

[YOUR POV]

"Sorry (Y/N).. but you are fired.." my boss said, looking at me fiercely and serious. I am fired for working in FABULOUSTA (just a random name; a shop that sells fancy dresses) . I was stunned. This is not the first time I got fired again.

"B-but boss? Why?" I ask, feeling disappointed in myself.

"Its because.. everytime you come to work, you wont be all lively and happy. Almost our customers are not too happy to see you like this. I am sorry (Y/N).." i look down and nod. She bring back my attention by waving an envelope containing my salary.

I stood up, take the envelope, smile through the pain, thanked her and leave the room, passing FABULOUSTA shop.

Why again.. I really need to stop getting fired. I need the money so that i could help my brother pay our apartment fee. I sigh and just walk out of the mall.

I walk on the pavement, got lost in my own thoughts and...

"HEY WATCH OUT!"

I heard someone shouted and push me to the ground. I snapped and i don't even realise that i was crossing the room. He, the person that pushed me, was on top of me and we are lost in our eyes.

"*clears thoart* Woah you almost got hit by that car!" The man said, standing up and brushing off the dirt from his light blue fannel. He looks familiar.

I brush that thought away and he offered his hand for me to stand up. I smile and gladly took his hand, pulling me up.

"Thanks.. erm"

"My name is Craig Thompson or MiniLadd but you can call me Mini" i chuckled and smile at him.

"Thanks Mini"

I definitely know this person but where?

I snapped out of my thoughts again when he wave his hands infornt of my face.

"I didn't catch you name" he smile cutely.. wait cutely? I shrug it off and look at him.

"Sorry.. My name is (F/N) (L/N). Just call me (Y/N)" i shake his hand and he just cant stop smiling at me.

"Do you want to get a drink at StarBucks? I will pay for it." He said still smiling. I return the smile to him and accepted his offer.

[MINI'S POV]

She is so different from all the other girls i seen before. She is what people called.. unique.

We reach the shop and ordered our drinks.

"One Hot Caramel Macchiato for me and .."

"One Double Chocolate Chip Frappe (Or other drinks you want)" i smile and the cashier took down our names.

I paid for the drinks, even though she insist on paying it. We settle down and i keep on staring her while she look outside. I snapped out from my gaze when a waitress delivered our drinks.

"Thanks Mini .. alot" she said, smiling and looking outside.

Gosh she is just so beautiful and cute. I don't believe in love at first sight until now. She look at her watch and frown. "I have to go now. My brother will be worried sick since it is almost night time. Thanks for saving me and buying for me a drink." She said while smiling and looking down, shyly.