@Autumn_Breeze [orange flavour]

Start from the beginning

My mother worked a minimum wage job trying to support four children. My step-father was a good man who loved us endlessly, but he had his own troubles to deal with. Often times, I was left to baby-sit my little brother and sister, tend to their meals, baths, and homework. My older brother was your typical junkie juvenal delinquent who when angry knew how to use his fist better than his words.

We were your typical poor american family, in many ways. The thing about not having a lot growing up though is, I appreciate everything. And, I love my family all the more. Was my childhood healthy? Not by most standards, maybe none considering I would never raise my son how I was raised. I was loved, cared for, and never ended up homeless, beaten, hooked on drugs, in jail, or dead.

Instead, I married young, had a son, and became a published author. So, I suppose while my childhood wasn't the healthiest, it did keep me alive long enough for me to succeed. It taught me far more than I would have learned if I grew up in a white picket fence home, with Betty HomeMaker and all the trimmings. I'm proud of where I came from. Mostly, I'm proud of how far I've home.

Me:. Something more simple, what's your favorite food, animal, color and holiday and why?

Autumn: Favorite Food : Google Search - FOOD. I love to eat. Asking me to pick is purely wrong. You should be ashamed. Although, if wine is a food, go with that. I'm currently consuming copious amounts of wine. I have no reason for why, except it's wonderful.

Favorite Animal : Since I fucking hate people, whom are mammals, I'm going to have to say . . . cows. Especially when they are medium-well and paired with mashed potatoes and green beans. A dinner roll never hurt anyone either.

Favorite Color : Purple is my favorite color. Mostly because for centuries it's been tied to royalty, power, and wealth. Fact is, I'm a Queen. -LOL- I am kidding,sorta. But I do love the color purple, because I'm a Queen.

Favorite Holiday : This is Halloween, this is Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Is an explanation really required?

Me:. Are there any future books to be coming for your readers?

Autumn: I have a couple actually. One of them HONEYBEE & THE OUTCAST is in the works for some publishing stuff that I have to explain at a later date to all of my wonderful supporters. Secondly, I am working on another lesbian book I am not going to name yet because it's hush hush until I have a number of chapters wrote.

Me: Pet hates, do you have any small or large things that irritate you?

Autumn: This was a bad question to ask me. Mostly because I have lots of small and large things that drive me up the fucking wall.

First: People who chew their gum with an open mouth. I hate you. I just hate you.

Secondly: People who hold the door for me when I'm twenty yards away and than I have to run on my fat legs while my boobs bounce so they aren't left holding the door for an hour and a half.

Thirdly. People who never shut up. When a conversation is dead, let it be dead. No need to drag out horses and sticks.

Forth: People who complain about my foul mouth. Yes, I curse like a very well educated sailor. It's one of my better habits.

Fifth: That sound the ice maker makes when it makes ice. STOP!

Sixth: Books that start with dilouge. If you start your book with, "Something blah, blah, blah, nothing clever to see here," I'm not even going to read to the second sentence. I can't help it. I can't do it. I won't do it. It could be the next Harry Potter book and I'd turn away.Okay, maybe not if it was Harry Potter.

Seventh: Things out of order. I do have a small, very small, almost unnoticeable, (Shut up @A_Muse. I hear your laughter.) case of O.C.D. You wouldn't even notice I had it if not for my saying something.

I better stop here. Seven is to many and I have like four thousand more to go.

Me:. Your books are very different, very sexual and out there. Does it ever occur to you maybe its too wild for your readers?

Autumn: I leave it up to my readers and their parents to determine what they can or cannot read. There is a maturity rating on GRIM LIFE. If a younger person choose to ignore that, I can't really do anything about it.

It's the same with naughty websites. I agree I am 18 years of age or older is like the biggest lie 16 year old boys tell. It's out of my hands if they stumble across something naughty. I would adviser their parents to better monitor them though.

Me: Have you ever experienced hate, and how so? How did you deal with the narky comments?

Autumn: Hate is something every author has to deal with. I have had my fair share of it. Normally, I ignore them. If someone is attacking a friend, or someone personally and unfairly, I do inform them that it would be in their best interest to shut their cake holes. Then, I contact Wattpad. Like, I am a snitch. I tell people all the time you don't want to break the law around me. I'll sell you out faster than a pole dancer gives a lap dance to Bill Gates.

Me : Thank you so much for letting me have this opportunity to interview you!

Autumn : Thank you so much for giving me an interview. It was fun to answer some of your questions. I think the wine might have helped. I am definitely a more interesting person when I am consuming things of an alcoholic nature. Any time you want to have another conversation, feel free. I am going to plug in some of my information for you to pass on to your readers! I will be sure to send mine your way as well!

Website : http://www. authorautumnbreeze.com

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/AuthorAutumnBreeze

Twitter : http://twitter.com/AutumnBr33z3

Buy LOVING ANNA : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P37KME4

Buy GRIM LIFE : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VO8YDPU

I am truly overwhelmed with this interview! Autumn was truly amazing and over all she is so far my favouirte author I have come across, she is so lovely and kind enough to go out of her way to give me a chance to interview her and im just so greatful!

Oh and if your reading this Autumn_Breeze Im still open for that free copy of LOVING ANNA !! (THANK YOU SO MUCH EEK)

This was truly an amazing and very amusing experience as Autumn was a very funny women to interview and Im just overwhelmed with delight!

Thank you so much for reading and Id love to hear your comments..?!

~CandyPopp