@Autumn_Breeze [orange flavour]

Start from the beginning

I write LGBT work because I love the relationships, character dynamics, and possibility of exploring new material. There is no real message behind my work. If you take anything away from it, take away that my characters are normal people who just happen to be a member of the LGBT community.

Me: Is there one of your books that you feel emotionally connected to?

Autumn: INDECENT DANCE is hands down the best book I have ever written. I was tied up in the book so bad. It took me a little over a month to write it. When I say a little over a month, I mean like 42 days from start to finish. I absolutely love my INDECENT series.

Even if you are not a lesbian, INDECENT DANCE would appeal to anyone who has been down on their luck, suffered, and just felt like an outcast.

The second book, INDECENT PROTECTION, is a straight romance and can stand alone. Meaning, you don't have to read the first book to enjoy the second. It is also on Wattpad. Finding it, is the trick. It's placed behind INDECENT DANCE.

Me: How would you describe your readers / fans? Are they supportive on you're writing?

Autumn: The people who read and support me in one word are magnificent. I would not be where I am today without all of their love, support, and encouragement. For everyone that buys my books, sends me a lovely messages, leaves a review on amazon, or tells their friends about my works, I am eternally grateful. Even those silent readers who simply cheer me on from their own corner deserve a special thank you.

Without them, I am nothing.

Me:. I have only just began reading Loving Anna and I'm already personally hooked! Have you always been so good at writing, and always loved it. Or was it just an accidental talent?

Autumn: I'm so pleased to hear you are reading LOVING ANNA. It's not all on Wattpad since it is a published manuscript, but because you're giving me such a lovely interview, I will send you an e-book copy!

As for being good at writing, somedays, I still doubt I am. In my experience, writing is not a talent. Writing is a skill that you have to practice, hone and never give up on. I have been writing since I was twelve, maybe younger. I am twenty-four now so there has been a lot of years to grow into this art. I'm far from the best, far from perfect, and far from considering myself a good writer. Even on my best days, I'm just . . . okay, in my opinion.

People seem to disagree with me though and who am I to contradict my readers?

Me: Grim Life is a very full on book; very sexual which is what most of the teenagers want these days, so tell me though, what gave you the idea for that book? Did you have a similar experience or was it just simply a spark of idea?

Autumn: GRIM LIFE came about in a very funny sort of way. My best friend and I were just laughing, talking about how Snow White was definitely a whore. No way was she just living in that house as a maid with seven old men. She was being porked.

Of course, that didn't necessarily vibe with that I typically write. Plus, the wicked step mother element was just to funny and perfect not to ignore. When I wrote GRIM LIFE, it was supposed to be a smutty joke book. That is exactly what it is too. People happen to love how naughty it is. The twist on the classics seems to really appeal to people.

Snow White, Little Red, and Cinderella have forever been ruined. Anyone who reads GRIM LIFE will never look at their childhood favorites the same way again, which is my intention. There may be a sequel one day. You never know. In the world of fairy tails, Things Are Grim, always, right?

Me:. I'd thought I would stop the questions on the books and ask more about you, the author. Did you have a healthy childhood growing up?

Autumn: Did I have a healthy childhood? This is a question I am going to have to turn about and ask, what is a healthy childhood? Did I grow up in a home consisting of a mother, father, and adoring siblings? If that's all it takes to have a healthy childhood, than yes, I did. But, I don't feel like healthy childhoods are as cut and dry as the question would imply.