You are my most beautiful cloud

Hope you enjoy!^^ I forgot to mention this but the plot story belongs to BlueUmbreon12 !!! So if you enjoy her plot go check her out!!!

(Y/N)'s POV
I love the night....especially without the clouds because I have a better view of the bright and shining stars. I heard that tonight will be one of those nights but I can be out there because... Well...I'm sick. I can barely lift myself up so when my friends come over, mainly Ino and Sakura, to check up on me they would help me sit up to help me eat or drink. But so far I haven't seen shikamaru, I bet he is sitting in one of his spots sleeping or counting clouds without a care in the world. I sighed thinking this.

Shikamaru's POV
I was planing to sleep or count some clouds but I was yelled at by my teammate, Ino.
Flashback~
I was doing my usual, watching the clouds that was until Ino stomped over looking angry. "Shikamaru!?!"  I grunted in response. "You were supposed to be at the training grounds an hour ago!" She yelled. Before I could respond, she starts to drag me over back to the training grounds.
Time skip
Ino and I arrived but Ino was looking around with a questionable look. I look over to see Choji and Asuma walking over, "They are over there if your looking for them" I said yawning. "I know but (Y/N) said she would come and train with us.." She said quietly. When I heard her name, I felt heat rise on my cheeks but quickly shook it off 'Why didn't I hear about this' I thought. "(Y/N) is sick so she couldn't come" Choji said while finishing off his bag of chips. Ino's expression changed from upset to worried but I think I was worried the most.
Time skip
Our training wasn't our greatest and by that I mean I didn't do all that great. My mind was filled with worry. She's been telling me that she was really looking forward to stargazing tonight and now she can't.
Flashback ends
So Im going to surprise her with something, grabbing a box smirking.
(Y/N)'s POV
I was struggling to sit up and look at the star outside my window but my body won't move. I huffed and heard a knock at my door. Thinking it was Ino here to check up on me, I weakly said "come in". My eyes widen a bit when I saw Shikamaru walk in and close the door behind him then slowly walks over to my bed. "Hey" he said, quietly setting down the bag while sitting down the edge of my bed. "Hey" I said weakly looking away. "How are you feeling?" He asks calmly. "Upset and weak, I can't see the stars that I've been planing to do all week...now look at me" I said trailed off. I heard him sigh and heard him looking his bag he brought. The bed shifts and I heard him walking. I am now trying to look through the window laying down, but I stopped when I see a star on my wall, glowing brightly. I look over to see Shikamaru standing up and looks back at me, next to him was the source of the mysterious star. My room was now glowing with stars, planets, and comets. I was looking around in awe not noticing Shikamaru sitting next to me. It was so beautiful. "Shika...." I was having trouble finding words as a tear came down my cheek. Shikamaru smiles and looks up. "Sorry, you might enjoy it more if there was some clouds." I said breaking the silence. Shikamaru smirks and looks back at me, wiping my tear away. "Your wrong I see a cloud." He said quietly, leaving me to tilt my head in confusion. I hear him chuckle and move closer to me then kisses my forehead. Both of us were blushing and Shikamaru broke the silence seconds later saying "You are my most beautiful cloud"

I thought it was cute! Since that is done, I can take requests, just tell me who and from what anime on my page and i will try to make it as quickly as possible!^^

Bye~
Sliver Dragon