The Princess

Sky's(Adam's) POV
I can't belive the emerald kingdom was attacked and they are sending Princess (Y/N) over here to the budder kingdom, hopfully she isn't like all of those other princesses, but i can't judge her yet i mean i never meet her or seen her.
(Y/N)
"don't worry princess we will be there soon" said a guard of the emerald kingdom "thank you for taking me here" i said smiling gently "no problem" he said smiling back,....but there was something sinister about him, i looked out the window seeing the black sky and the land go past, suddnely it stopped i turned around to see him smirking with a knife pointed at me, "now now princess come with me, the squid king can't wait to see you" he said in a taunting voice, i slowly nodded get out of the carrige i look to see the guard controlling the horses was dead,and the horses standing, nothing holding them in place,i looked back to the man infront of me, quickly i pushed him jumping onto one  i gently kicked the horse making it run, away form the carrige and the guy getting up, i grabed its hair trying not to fall off, "come on girl you can do it" i said to the horse as it broke into a sprint, i looked ahead i could see the budder knigdom, when suddnely i felt something hit my shoulder, i winced slightly, but kept going until i got to the kindom, i entered the kingdom riding to the castle since there was none in the streets because it was dark out, i arrived at the gates to the castle, i felt dizzy and looked at me shoulder only to see an arow had gone through my shoulder, quickly i got off my horse going up to a guard that stood next to the door, i grabed my shoulder in pain "hello, c-can y-ou help me" i winced, i saw the guards eyes slightly widen "are you alright" he asked worriedly "i am p-prince-ss (Y-Y/N) i am sussposte to -me-et prin-ce s-ky" i said painfuly before i fell to the ground blacking out.