Secret's Are Discovered

You had been with Yato for six months still waiting for him to change you back to human since you STILL had this tail. Same for Hiyori except she's been with him longer than you.Falling randomly out of your body was getting annoying now.

"Please Hiyori! They say alcohol helps during hard times!" Yato said as he reached out trying to take the beer from Hiyori's hand. "NO, you baka! Maybe when you fix me and (y/n)'s tails. It's not even good to drink beer." she said as she went to throw the can away. Yato groaned and laid on the floor while Kofuku was setting the table for dinner for everyone. I laughed at them as they went back and forth but you were mostly staring at Yato.

Hiyori was like a sister to you but you envied her relationship with Yato. You longed to have a closer relationship with him like Hiyori does. Truth is, you've liked Yato fro some time now but decided too say nothing and keep it all inside. Why risk destroying the relationship you guys already have, right? "(y/n),are you alright?" I flashed back to reality to Yato's face real close to mine. Any closer and our lips would have touched. He must have realized how close he was because his face turned red and he scooted back. Luckily no body noticed this. At least that's what I thought.

"N-Nothing! I think I'm gonna head home now.." I said nervously. I said goodbye to everyone and went upstairs to say bye to Yukine who was doing the homework Hiyori had given him. As I walked out the shrine I heard my name being called and turned my head to see Kofuku. "Oh, did I forget something again?" I said and laughed at myself for being forgetful! But she just stared at me..Did I do something wrong? Then she smiled at me and gently pushed her pink short hair out of her way. "(y/n) I know you like Yato." she said..

TO BE COUNTINUED