Chapter 2

Alexis Jenkins

I can't believe I did that. I mean he was cute....no sexy! But I don't even know his name.

Get it together Lexy get it together I thought to myself as I was standing in the shower.

Not only that, he lives 4 doors down from me. Meaning I'm bound to see him sometime soon. Not that I wouldn't mind, but it's going to be awkward. What if he has a girlfriend? What if he has a crazy baby mama.

What if he abuses women? What if he be my baby daddy?

Ugh I need to get these thoughts out of my head. Today is my photo-shoot for this new plus size magazine.

I'm on the cover which is new for my modeling career. I'm getting out and exploring new places and people.

I slip on a silk robe and some slippers just to go check my mail.

Brandon Kpor

This girl got me going crazy. XOX A.J. Damn man she didn't even tell me her name like what the hell.

It's not like I asked though. But still she makes me want to question why I do what I do. Like I need to better myself for me and her. More like a breath of fresh air.

I wiped my face and put on some shorts to go check the mail. As I walk out my door I see a girl walk down the hallway with a robe on.

She seem familiar. Too familiar. Then it caught me it was her. The girl that got my mind going crazy.

I ran to the mailbox just to take a peek at what she was doing. I walk completely in the area and lightly touch her arm.

''My bad ma.'' I said as I looked at her.

''It's oka-'' she said in midsentence and stopped. She quickly looked away.

''It's you isn't it. A.J.?'' I asked at I chuckled.

''Um I don't know what your talking about.'' She said as she was about to walk back to her apartment.

''Don't play me I know it's you. Just be honest. I got your note.'' I said as I rubbed her cheek.

''Yeah I guess that was me.'' she blushed.

''Now tell me ma was I really your first?'' I asked as I spoke into her neck.

She nodded and shivered which made me smile. ''I thought so. Now tell me your name.''

''Alexis.'' She said faintly. I nodded and kissed her cheek.

''Brandon.'' I said back.

She nodded and gave me a huge. ''I guess I'll see you around.''

Then she walked away like it was nothing. Her smell is intoxicating shit damn near addicting.