Lesbian Besties

Lesbian

Debbie POV
I smile at Cassidy as she walks over. She's my best friend. I've had a huge crush on her forever though. We were planning on going to the club, but oh well.
She's wearing a red mini dress with black heels. Her blonde hair falls in waves over her shoulders, her blue eyes sparkling.
"Hey Debbie," she says cheerfully. "Oh h-hey.." I stutter, looking away. She walks over and puts her hands on my shoulders. "Deb, what is wrong?" She asks. She leans diem some giving me a perfect view of her boobs. I blush as she notices my staring. She smirks, takes my hands, and puts them on her boobs. She moans quietly, making me wet. She smiles and pushes me into her room, onto the bed. She slowly pulls off her dress and kicks hee heels off. I bite my lip, enjoying this so much. She pulls off her bra and panties. She pulls my dress off me, leaving me in my bra and panties. She smirks. "Baby, your so beautiful," she whispers seductively. I moan just hearing it. She spreads my legs and licks my panties. "Baby, you're so wet for me," she purrs. She pulls off my bra and rubs my boobs. I throw my head back and moan. She starts sucking one, rubbing the other. I moan. She kisses down my stomach to my panty line. She pulls them off with her teeth. She throws them to the side. She lightly licks my pussy. I moan loudly. She smirks then sticks a finger in me. She pumps her hands in and out of me, curling her fingers, hitting my g spot every time. "Baby," I gasp. She pulls out just as I'm about to cum. She walks slowly to her dresser, twisting her hips. She pulls out a vibrator, a huge one. She pushes it inside me. She turns it on. It's on low, but I swear it feels like heaven. I moan. She grabs a dildo and shoves it inside herself. She pumps it in and out, moaning with me. I buck my hips as I watch her pleasure herself. She walks over to me and grinds her hips on mine. She then gets on top of me, her pussy in my face. She eats me out and I do it to her. "Baby I'm gonna fun," she gasps. Suddenly we both scream, our juices all over each others faces.
---------------------------
You guys comment if this is turning you on!!