Chapeter 1

Picture of dog above is Donald
*UNEDITED*
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*Sky's POV*

"Where is my backpack ?" i asked myself as i was putting on my shirt when I saw my backpack missing. I walked around my room searching everywhere. I swear i just had it because i was putting my homework from last night inside of my folder.

Oh yea I was in the the living room i walked into the hallway and saw lots of blank notebook paper all over the floor in the hallway.

I heard a small bark in the living room I walked in there and turned around to see Donald chewing on one of my binders with zippers trying to open it making me giggle. He was standing in a pile of ripped up paper.

"Come here pup." I called him over to where i had crouched down by the couch in return i got another bark and a hyperactive puppy in my arms.

"That's my sixth binder if you keep biting them I'm going to bankrupt by the end of the semester." He just turned his head his head looking confused making me shake my head and head to the kitchen for breakfast before i have class.
******************************************************
I just finished breakfast and was giving Donald his canned food the door bell rang making Donald let out a growl he was trying to be scary but he was just being adorable. Donalds my little guarding my mom got him for me before she died a year ago I swear he's just like her always watching out for me .

I went to the door and stood on my the tip of my toes and looked in the little whole on my door saw that it was my best friend Tinna .

I took a deep breath to prepare myself for whatever she was gonna do when i open the door. "Mabey if i ignore it and say i was never there i might get away" said in my mind. Before i could put my plan into action she was yelling at me from behind the door.

"Sky if you don't get your ass over here and open this door I'm going to kill you,! I know your awake! " For someone so small she's feisty .

Donald stop growling and was at the door whining for me to open the door so i just told my self to take it like a man and open the door .

As predicted I was immediately tackled to the floor by tinna her curly hair in her face.

"Hi !" She giggle after she saw me wince at her loudness I just rolled my eyes and try'd to pushed her off of me.

"You ready?" She ask while she was still sitting on top of me. "Mabey I could finish if you would get your fat self off me!" I yell at her because that's the only way she'll listen to me.

"Fine,fine but guess what? " she whispered.

"What?" I ask now curious About what she was going to say.

"We have 15 minutes till the bus comes ." she said in a sing song voice making my eyes widen. Its not that I don't have a car its just easier for me to ride the bus.

I pushed her off of me and got finished getting dressed ,grabbed my bag , and a apple. I was about to leave when I heard a whine I almost forgot I feed Donald and grab tinna and left the house.

We ran to the bus with tinna by my side and got on the bus. When we got on the bus just in time gonna started singing everyone on the bus let out groans .Ugh this is going to be a long day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is just a little of Sky's life and Donalds plus his crazy best friend This is just a little bit of what I write like so if you have any tips let me know!!! Bye luvs