Everybody was shocked

Shelby Pov 

        It was kind of creepy that everybody was staring at me? So I went back up stairs and packed some of my mom clothes and kept my clothes here so I could stay with my grandma while my mom is at the hospital. I ran back down and place the bag next to my mom and stay next to her. Finally the freaken ambulance came. They took my mom on the bed and she stop them saying this, "wait can my daughter come her grandmother isn't here yet." "sure if she wants. "and everybody started saying her daughter,  she's a mother,  what the he'll she's a mom? I try to walk away but then my mom had to say my name." shelby they need to ask u some questions ok.... I'll be fine love u. "" love u to. " everybody turned there heads when they heard my voice. But shawn my dad was so confuse? The police told me a lot of questions... like I mean ALOT! but the last question the told me a front of everybody I didn't want to answer it. They kept getting angrier and angrier just because I wouldn't answer the question? And then somebody yelled this out.... "just say your freaken name girl."  so I once I said my name everybody went like huh! "my name is Shelby Ann Mendes." 

Shawn pov

        I was so confuse and worried about Bethany I tried to help but then my girlfriend made me sit down. So the police was asking the 13 year old girl questions.  She was wearing a gray Hoodie covering her face? Weird? She answered all of her questions but not the last one she stayed quite? Then when ricky yelled saying just say your name already....... I could've belived my eyes. " my name is shelby Ann Mendes." she can't be my daughter there are other people last name that are Mendes? I calmed cause I knew she's not my daughter. The police said like as in shawn Mendes and she said yes. He looked straight inside her Hoodie and smiled. "sweetheart take off your Hoodie there's nothing to hide I'll take u to see your mom at the hospital." once she looked up at him she took a deep breath and took it off........ She looks exactly like Me! "great let's go." and that's when I got up and this. " no ill take my daughter to go see her mother...... Take my girlfriend she's the one who beat her mother!" her Shiney brown eyes turned and looked at me. I can't belive I had a beautiful daughter the whole intire time in my life!