interviews gamemakers and the games

We do our private sessions with the game makers I get an eleven gale gets an eight. We do our interviews I admit my feelings for gale he admits his feelings for me. The next day we get ready for the games the gong goes off I grab a backpack and head for the woods my calf gets burned eleven tributes dead thirteen left I'm thinking gale must be dead already i hear careers killing people I hear someone say "twelve down eleven to go". Rue and I become allies a few days later she dies. An announcement saying "two tributes from the same district can win" cato and clove are happy about the new rule. Glimmer, marvel,girl from four, clove, and rue died today. I hear the boy from three die cato snapped his neck thresh, gale, me, cato, and foxface are still alive it has gone from 24 to 5 of us in a matter of weeks. I hear gale's voice saying "catnip catnip". I follow it I see gale on the ground bleeding. I walk over to him I take him to a cave I help him sit up i roll up his pant leg cato cut him right to the bone blood oozes out of his leg he says "I will not make it". I kiss him. I say "you will make it we said that we would be coming home together". I go to the feast I come back put the medicine in gale's arm. I collapse head covered with blood I wake up in the cave gale is walking around his leg is healed two cannons go off foxfaceand thresh are dead. I shoot cato in the head with an arrow he dies gale and I are victors of the 74th hunger games. We go on stage gale kisses me we get on the train to go home. Gale says "katniss there is something I have to tell you I love you and will you be my girlfriend"? I say "yes I will be your girlfriend". We arrive in twelve.