Chapter Five

John woke up,only to find his wife (yes she is his lovable wife.) He kissed her forehead while she was asleep,john slowly got up not wanting his lovely wife to be disturbed. She yawned and stretched after she yawned,john chuckled and bowed down as if she was the princess and the prince was john,john held his hand out. She giggled and grabbed his hand and jumped down lightly,john spinned her around then catched her. John faced his wife's face,he smiled and stood her up and of course a kiss on the cheek from his lovely wife,he walked to the dining table and his wife walked to the kitchen,cooking some fresh eggs. John waited for the dinner,his wife came and handed him the plate with fresh eggs and bacon. He thanked, "Thank you,Isabella." Isabella smiled and she said "You're welcome,my prince." John had finished eating and he got to work,Isabella cleaned the dishes then watched the news. John handed the costumer a cup of hot coffee,he warned the customer that it was hot. The costumer carefully grabbed it and thanked him,as the clock ticked and rocked then it hit 9PM the shopwas closed after the costumers finished their coffees. John got home and saw his wife cleaning the frontyard,she kissed him as a hello kiss. John and Isabella pulled away then got to their bedroom then feel asleep.
-----
The blooper of the book will be coming in a few quick minutes well..five minutes. Anywho! Thank you for 2. 18K views! For those who waited for another chapter,sorry if I didn't update it's just I'm busy with some events,enjoying my vacation (yey). Bye my little coffee-lovers.