She stormed into my room like a mad woman and cried. I thought Ben was dead or something like that. This is really confusing.

"He-he. He..."

Her tears and snot were the main reason she couldn't speak.

"Tiffany, talk. I could help."

"He said- he said. He said. Told me"

She stopped again.

"Ssh. Don't worry. It's fine."

"Th-" she tried to thank me.

"I'll go run you a hot bath. You sit there as long as you need to. When you get out, you can eat something and snuggle under my blankets."

I opened my room door.

She stopped me.

"Hey, Angie" I turned.

"Yes?"

"You're the one person in this entire world I really love unconditionally."

I smiled.

"I love you too."

It seemed like she remembered the same thing because she let tears fall down her face.

"You never told me about what happened that night."

"That's because I didn't want to."

"Tiff, how am I supposed to even talk to you when you get upset about this? Talk to me, please?"

"That day," she started.

"I twirled around in my dress that I had just bought and danced merrily because I was ecstatic to, finally, find a dress that actually fit me and my huge belly.

Ben stormed in and had a picture in his hand. He didn't look happy.

He asked me what my problem was. If I thought I was being clever to deceive him. I looked at him through my full-length mirror and he had his fists in a ball and his face red.

I had asked him continuously what he meant but, I got no answer.

He stormed out of my house and left the photo on my floor.

It was me. Me and my Seth smiling. He thought I cheated. He told me to forget him. And that he didn't want the baby."

I sat down. And cried.

She said everything like it happened yesterday and she cried while remembering everything.

I felt a tear flee my eye and I slumped back in my chair.

"I'm so sorry"

She cried.

She cried bitterly.

"I. I could've been planning a party right now. He could've gotten married to Chloe."

I chuckled.

"I'm a killer. I killed an innocent boy."

"Tiff..."

I stood up and moved my chair so that I sat next to her.

"you're not. You are wonderful. Never, ever forget that."

I hugged her and she hugged me.