The Cullen That Wasn't Meant To Be

This is my first book that I actually feel comfortable writing so please tell me your thoughts. All charecters belong to Stephanie Meyer except the ones I made up.

Prologue

***********

Rosalie's P.O.V.

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Bella.

Bells: Hey Rose I need your help.

Me: Why? What's wrong?

Bells: I'm pregnant and Edward wants me to kill it.

Me: ok where are you?

Bells: we just got in forks.

Me: ok well talk when you get here.

Bells: K bye

"Bella, your home how do you feel?" Bella said " ok can we go to your room and talk?" "Yes!" Then Bella spilled every detail from their honeymoon. While she was explaining I could hear Edward yelling at Carlisle, Bella heard him to and started to cry. That's when I went and told Edward if he didn't support his wife in her decisions he would lose her forever. Then he went in and talked to her.

1 hour later

Jacob pulled up to the house, Carlisle answered the door. The mutt ran up and started yelling at Edward that's when I came in I stood I front of Bella and yelled at the dog until Emmett and Jasper dragged him out of the house to cool him off. Bella is already showing and she just got home, but she looks 6 months pregnant. Then me and Emmett went to bed and were talking for a while then that talking turned into a make out session.

The next morning I came to see Bella and then I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and puked. I didn't know what was happening so I went to talk to Carlisle but stopped and talked to Bella and Edward. They said Edward could read the babies minds. Then Edward said one of them said your welcome. I asked what for and he whispered in my ear that I was pregnant because one of his baby made me able to have a baby. Then Edward explained to me that I would have twins that would be human until they look 19 then they will freeze and stay that way forever. Edward also said the babies would grow rapidly do it would only take a year for them until they freeze. Edward said that we will move to Alaska right after me and Bella give birth. Once the kids are grown we will start school.

2 weeks later

I was walking to the living room because i wanted to see the babies because Bella gave birth last week and I should 'pop' any time now as Jasper put it before Emmett threw him out the window. I was going down the hall when I screamed because I fell and was giving birth.

Emmett's P.O.V.

Rose is giving birth and I'm freaking out. I heard some screams then it got really quiet. Then a couple minutes later Carlisle came out and said we had twins a girl and a boy. Now we have to fight the wolves and rose needs her rest so Esme is going to take them out while we fight the wolves.

We all step out side with Bella our newborn family member. When we get outside Jake, Leah, and Seth are helping us fight when Paul imprints on my daughter Mackenzie and Leah imprinted on my son Lukas. So now the wolves can't hurt us.

Rose will find out when she wakes up and she will be ' ticked off ' she will kill them both. She absolutely hates dogs so it will take some adjusting for her, but she'll get it.

I'm sorry it was so short but I'm kind of new to this so thankyou if you are taking the time to read this.