Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone: A Slytherin veiw

A/N Hey guys its The New Grimm with another Harry Potter fan fic. This fan fic is meant to parallel what happens in the first book if harry was sorted into Slytherin (and why essentially) and how it will change his aspect and fate of the wizarding world. The story begins when he meets Draco in Madam Malkins Robe shop for the first time. Everything beforehand has stayed the same.

Being a fanfic that parallels the first book there will be some passages from the original book. Some will be a sentence some will be paragraphs.

This book will have some OCs in it not really a whole lot but some. The reason I have some is to create more Slytherin characters for harry to react with more. The plot will not revolve around them; they are just here to help Harry and the story develop.

With this I hope you all enjoy if you see anything you don’t understand ask about it in the review and I will get back on it.  Also on reviewing if you have any constructive criticism please feel free to add it in a helpful manner (saying “it sucks I’m going to stop ready it) is not constructive criticism. So after the long intro A/N please enjoy the story

$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S

In the back of the shop a boy with a pale, pointed face was standing on a footstool while a second witch pinned up his long black robes. Madam Malkin stood Harry on a stool next to him, slipped the long black robe over his head and began to pin it to the right length.

“Hello” said the boy, “Hogwarts too?”

“Yes” said Harry.

“My father’s next door buying my books and mother’s up the street looking at wands. Then I’m going to drag them off to look at racing brooms, I don’t see why first can’t have their own. I think I’ll bully father into getting me one, and I’ll smuggle it in somehow.”

Harry just shrugged, not know what to say.

“Have you got your own broom?” the boy continued

“No” said Harry

“Play quidditch at all?”

“I’ve got no idea what quidditch is really” Harry said, hoping to get off the topic.

“You don’t?” the boy gasped, “How can you not know what our sport…” He stopped midsentence

“You aren’t a muggle born are you?”

“A what?” Harry wondered in bewilderment, he felt there was so much he didn’t know about this world.

“Are your parents witches and wizards?”

“Yes.” Harry replied, “My mum and dad both went to Hogwarts”

“Then how do you not know what quidditch is?!” the boy asked, astonished.

“I was raised by a non-magical family” Harry said glumly, his mind reverting back to his home on privet drive.

“Why on earth are you raised by muggles if your parents knew magic!” the boy asked raising his voice as though this was the worst fate known to man.

“My parents were killed when I was a baby”

“Oh.” The boy said quietly, “Well if you are going to be walking around the wizarding world you might as well have someone to show you the ropes, and then if I need any help I can come to you with a favor.” He stuck out his hand.

Harry didn’t know if this was a good deal or not but he shook the hand, he needed someone to talk to at school anyways.

“I’m Draco Malfoy.” The boy said puffing out his chest in a dignified manner.

“I’m Harry, Harry Potter” He said shaking the hand

“Did you say, Harry Potter?” the boy asked, with an amazed look in his eyes, “My father won’t believe this, you have to come meet him, I’ll show you around diagon alley! We will probably run into them at some point, come on!” And with that the boy pulled him off the stool as they raced out of the back to pay for their robes. After they paid for their robes they ran out the door, they didn’t even notice a bewildered Hagrid standing there with two ice cream cones with melted ice cream dripping out the bottom.

$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$

Well I hoped you all enjoyed the first chapter of this story, please read and review with anything you think may help. Also let’s see if you can guess the additional member to Draco’s family you will meet next chapter, the first OC of the book.