Two is a couple. Three is a crowd.

Rosalie and Isabelle are sisters. They have been through every thing together, for goodness sake. The girls are twins. They have been together from the very beginning.

But even sisters relationships are pulled and tested to the fullest. Especially when they are two highstrung teenage girls. They are as different as the Sun and the Moon. Its no wonder when one ends up being the queen bee of the school and the other is the not so known little sister.

Its all ok. Well that is until an extremely attractive guy is added to the equation.

He's known these girls his entire life, well Isabelle anyways. But has only seen Rosalie as the sister of the most popular girl, the prize in his eyes. Or so he thought.

One night changes his view of things drastically. One conversation. One realisation. One big mistake. And the entire school is suddenly thrown off balance. The status of the school messed up. Effecting all the departments. Arts. Academics. Athletics. Even the administration is thrown off.

Is this going to end up with a happy ending? I would hope so.

Hi, I'm Rosalie Herrera, the younger sister of Miss Queen Bee, Isabelle. As much as I love her, there are times that it hurts being her little sister. The one that is always in the dark that no one notices. Well very few people notice.

It is really no surprise that this happened. I guess it was going to happen sometime, I just didn't expect it to happen at the beginning of Junior year. But hey, I can't tell the future and destiny decided to surprise me again. Well SURPRISE! I hate change.

But if it means that I will be able to come out of the dark then surprise me all you want. Hit me with your best shot because I have proof that isn't enough to change everything that has happened. But first let's start with introducing the key players in this story.

Character descriptions (thank you for the idea Im_Eating_Nutella, this is so much easier)

Rosalie Marbella Herrera (16)<<<<------------that's me!

Birthday: May 25th

Parents: William and Francescha Herrera.

Siblings: Isabelle (16) & Austin (14) Herrera.

Personality: The quiet younger sister that barely anyone pays attention to except her little group of friends. She is quite sensitive but her anger is dangerous to come across. Beware! Is the bread winner of the three siblings in the academics department, straight A's across the board. Her history with boys? More like an F......minus. She is nice to her point of breaking, very sarcastic (to cover up her sensitivity), and caring when she wants to be. Romance is her weakness.

Isabelle Valencia Herrera (16)

Birthday: May 25th

Parents: William and Francescha Herrera

Siblings: Rosalie & Austin (14) Herrera.

Personality: A social butterfly that loves attention (teachers, friends and boys). She lives life as it goes by. Is the oldest sibling and is the girly girl of the twins. Is the headcheerleader and queen bee of the school with revolving king bees. Passing school with decent grades and isn't shallow. For the most part she cares about what people think and feel, especially her sister.........just when it seems important. She can play a guys heart strings with her pinky, she controls the relationship department.

Luca Fredrico Cronshaw (16)

Birthday: March 20th

Parents: Fredrico and Maya (step-mom) Cronshaw, Juliana Fawn

Siblings: Lily (15) & Lucia (7) Cronshaw

Personality: Definatly the ultimate player of the school. Has the charm, looks, and football jersey to prove it. Not in the grades department at all, has 'special' problems there. Isn't that bad of a bad boy. Is the most protective older brother there probably is. He is caring (at times), is a ladies' man, is a classic romantic (but only to a handful of women). Is definately your resident heartbreaker.

Now on to the story. What happens when one guy get's between two sisters? Well someone is going to become the third wheel. Obviously two sisters don't want to share a guy, especially one as hot as Luca, but sometimes there must be sacrifices that have to be made.

Crying in your bedroom isn't exactly how you want to end up, like me right now. It was only a few weeks after the beach bash and.........................right, you don't know yet. Well I guess I should fill you in on what has happened so far.

Well here is

"Two is a couple. Three is a crowd".

--------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>