Hotel-Klaine

"One day there will be a hotel. For all those of the LGBTQ community. Where they can't be judged. There protected by the hateful people of society. They'll be like me honey." Elizabeth Hummel said to her husband as they were star gazing on a blanket. Right in the middle of a vacant grassy meadow.

Burt sighed at the idea they've always talked about it. "Lizzie there's something I have to tell you..." Burt said biting his button lip anxiously.

"What honey?" She asked sweetly.

"I'm...I'm.... We. We're pregnant." He stuttered out.

The couple was trans. They have always been outed by society. But they always make the best of it. They've always dreamed of that hotel desperately wanting it to be real.

"I know we said we wanted to get the surgery but I realized I was late..." He quickly added.

Elizabeth had her eyes wide looking at him. Her mouth was open turning into a huge smile.

"Burt are you serious!" She exclaimed.

"Dead." He said.

She let out a gasp and jumped on her husband tight.

"We're going to have a baby Burt!" She said happily.

"Your not mad?" He asked.

"No... We're going to have a beautiful son or daughter ,and we are going to love it no matter what." She smiled.

Burt smiled back and they shared a passionate kiss. Maybe everything would be ok one day?

18 years later...

Elizabeth's dream finally came true.

Burt started the hotel once their son was born.

Elizabeth number him Kurt. Burt wanted Elizabeth as his middle name.

Once Kurt Elizabeth Hummel came into the world they decided to make their dream a reality for their son. They didn't want him to deal with any of those hateful people in the world.

A year after Kurt was born Elizabeth got very sick. A couple months later she died. Burt carried on with the hotel making it his top priority. To Burt It was Elizabeth dying wish and he wanted Kurt to grow up in his Mothers dream.

By the time he was 3 the hotel was finished. It was also clear he was different from the other kids. He rather read books then play baseball with the boys. Instead of video games he rather play dolls with the girls. And for his birthday instead of an action figure he wanted a pair of sensible heels he'd seen in his mothers old vogue magazines.

Burt knew he was different but didn't care. He loved Kurt any way and could care less of how he turned out.

He saw so much of Elizabeth in Kurt. to the way he looked down to his personality.

A lot of families came into the hotel. Kurt made friends with all of the kids there too. There was especially one boy Blaine. He and Kurt were best friends till the end.

Burt was good friends with his Blaine's mother. Blaine's mother Pam realized she couldn't live a lie. She told her husband she was gay and he threw her and Blaine onto the streets saying how 'she could have him because her gayness rubbed off on him.' She found out about the hotel and moved her and Blaine there.

They were on of the families who lived there.

Life slowly got back to normal and was better than ever for the Hummel's.